15 days the best offer to buy a player for 50 USD, no answer on my ticket for 14 days

25/11/18 02:50
Well we can't do anything i'll tell you in advance i don't work for nitro neither does Saruman
25/11/18 03:06
Gregory K. Ishii :

Sam Titrading :

15 days the best offer to buy a player for 50 USD, no answer on my ticket for 14 days

You are only trashing the forum instead of asking for help actually....

25/11/18 03:08
Gregory K. Ishii :

Well we can't do anything i'll tell you in advance i don't work for nitro neither does Saruman

So, keep your big mouth shut then.
25/11/18 13:38
Sam Titrading :

Gregory K. Ishii :

You shouldn’t have posted your best offer things in half of the forum them, maybe you should learn to blabble less You don’t receive something that cost money, quit the game then
26/11/18 17:31
Sam Titrading :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Ha ha, Oi Sam, why take issue with Greg and I, we were only trying to help. You know if you post on a FORUM where people can respond, then that's what people are going to do. Why don't you quit your whinging to people who CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP, and vent your frustrations in a ticket a day to the mods and devs. Yeah I know "they don't respond", but what is whinging on here going to do? Literally NOTHING!

Muppet.
28/11/18 09:47
*Saruman* :

Sam Titrading :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Ha ha, Oi Sam, why take issue with Greg and I, we were only trying to help. You know if you post on a FORUM where people can respond, then that's what people are going to do. Why don't you quit your whinging to people who CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP, and vent your frustrations in a ticket a day to the mods and devs. Yeah I know "they don't respond", but what is whinging on here going to do? Literally NOTHING!

Muppet.

I think he ticketed and calmed down
29/11/18 00:42
Gregory K. Ishii :

*Saruman* :

Sam Titrading :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Muppet.

I think he ticketed and calmed down

I ticketed on 5/11, now the price is back to 20 USD a player. Only answer you get is wait. If I spend money on a game I want service. If I quit it will never get better.
29/11/18 00:44
Gregory K. Ishii :

Sam Titrading :

Gregory K. Ishii :

You shouldn’t have posted your best offer things in half of the forum them, maybe you should learn to blabble less You don’t receive something that cost money, quit the game then

This is a sweet nitro forum, so if they don't perform this is a good place to tell others.
29/11/18 08:04
Sam, have you not worked out that your ticket had nothing to do with the change in price for you to buy players? If you buy players in quick succession, the price increases for each subsequent purchase. There is a built in delay before the price comes back down. This is just supply and demand, it is how sweet nitro make money. Spend or don’t spend, it is your choice, there is no issue here.