With customer service like this why start another team?!

09/04/19 15:01
For fucking two seasons in a fucking row, I have lost players on the auction market rolling over to the next season. All fucking GONE! I gotten the run around by the clown circus here and this is their response.Support
Good day,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

In your case you should not have sold players.

Regards,
The Rugby Manager 2 support team

Translate

09/04/19 17:04
Hi Sean,
you may be upset, but you can take credit for one of the funniest posts I've seen on this Forum.
09/04/19 21:27
The usual generic response is 'can you explain in more detail the problem', even though you've fully explained the problem in your original ticket. You should feel honoured that they've actually read your grievance.
Hope you get something sorted.
10/04/19 02:58
OK
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info

Sweet Nitro: Cross-platform games
English

Games Support & Forums
Sean McCrackin
My account | My tickets | Logout

My account
My games
Payments
Your tickets
New ticket
Close ticket

Lost all my auctions players (Pending Ticket)
Rugby Manager - Rugby Manager 2
14/03/19 15:43
Sean McCrackin
Woke up and they are all gone. I was selling many, many players. Some I spent GB on to change positions, I had almost 100 players on the market, Would have made over 100k. Lost 45 GB, Please help
15/03/19 11:35
Support
Good day,

If you have changed level, it is normal that you do not see the players anymore.
But they are still visible to members of your previous level.

Regards,

Translate
15/03/19 14:39
Sean McCrackin
But where are my rewards? May have been visible and people bought them, but I didn't receive anything! I spent valuable time, coins and real money on this. So WTF response it this? The game cheated me, and I will shut this account down and be done with it if there is no compensation. I'm not looking for anything FREE, but rather being FAIR about this glitch that happened.
15/03/19 19:00
Sean McCrackin
But where are my rewards? May have been visible and people bought them, but I didn't receive anything! I spent valuable time, coins and real money on this. So WTF responce it this? The game cheated me, and I will shut this account down and be done with it if there is no compensation. I'm not looking for anything FREE, but rather being FAIR about this glitch that happened.
15/03/19 19:01
Sean McCrackin
If you have everything on record you should be able to see I'm not BS you. All I want is my recruiter points from the players I put on the market.

Merci
15/03/19 22:04
Sean McCrackin
If you have everything on record you should be able to see I'm not BS you. All I want is my recruiter points from the players I put on the market.

Merci
16/03/19 07:35
Sean McCrackin

Merci
17/03/19 12:36
Support
Good day,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm forwarding this ticket to the developpers.

Regards,

Translate
18/03/19 11:05
Support
Good day,

We suspect that no one was able to buy your players because they were under the minimum league level.
We've refunded 10000 recruiter points.

Regards,

Translate

18/03/19 16:15
Sean McCrackin
Wait a minute, 10k?! I had one player that was at 15k with 8hrs to go. I had almost 100 on the market. I spent GB on players to make more. I made 115k the previous season. I double my players on the market this season. I anticipated making between 150-200k...if not more. I used at least 36 GB to change their position to make more. Sorry but 10 K is laughable and a joke. Again, I just will delete this team and focus on my others, knowing this is how you compensate for glitches.
19/03/19 06:09
Sean McCrackin
,,,,and please don't "suspect" and do your homework and SEE that I'm not bullshitting you. I know you have records of all activities. Don't be lazy and "suspect." I don't sell shit players; I've been playing this game a long time. I know what sells and what doesn't. The game ripped me off!
20/03/19 06:54
Sean McCrackin
No wonder people are quitting left and right when you take care of your own like this. Vive la revolution!
21/03/19 06:09
Sean McCrackin
So, you obviously don't want to make a wrong a right. At least compensate me for the recruiting points I lost buying my players. Which was 115k at the start of last season I bought and bought, not "suspect" shit players that were lost, but rather great players that would've paid off big! I'm at 87k, so that's 30k I lost just buying the players that I lost. Not to mention the GB to change positions to 9 (2) one was at 15k with 8hrs left so who knows what the final payoff would've been?! Two #8 which one was at 9k before I went to bed with at least 12hrs to go, so again, who knows what the final payoff would've been?! And this is just scratching the surface of overall potential of what was owed to me, based on how the game runs. You have records of all activity. I will continue to add to this thread. My next step is to call it out on the forum and really stir the hornets nest. Really, make a wrong a right. I am not looking for anything FREE! Just compensate me for what I have spent and the GB used.
Please rate our support team's answer

Rugby Manager | Touchdown Manager | Football Champions | Handball Manager | Nova Raider | Tasty Tale | Fancy Tale
Contact us | Privacy
10/04/19 03:00
That was 2 seasons ago, I'll post last season next.
10/04/19 03:02
OK
This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More info

Sweet Nitro: Cross-platform games
English

Games Support & Forums
Sean McCrackin
My account | My tickets | Logout

My account
My games
Payments
Your tickets
New ticket
Close ticket

2nd season in a row that I have lost all my aucton players (Pending Ticket)
Rugby Manager - Rugby Manager 2
01/04/19 06:31
Sean McCrackin
Again, this has happened to me. Again, spent GB to change players positions. Again, put numerious players on the market and they are all gone.
01/04/19 13:20
Support
Good day,

Can you give me more details about the problem please?

Regards,

Translate
01/04/19 17:35
Sean McCrackin
Just like the start of last season, just like the previous thread I sent that was ignornored after a feeble 10k recruiting points was offered. Obviously there is something wrong with the game at the lower levels when selling players going into the next season. This is the second time this has happened to this team. So, I don't need to waste time with this team. Going to sell everything and be rid of it.
03/04/19 12:06
Support
Good day,

Yes it's normal.

For those who are in the lowest leagues since there are no more teams at their old level no one can buy their players.

Regards,

Translate
03/04/19 19:36
Sean McCrackin
This doesn't make sense to me because when they were on the market players on my level were bidding on them before the change to the new season. Also, there is another level below me that should've been able to also bid on them. There is a level below me so I'm not at the bottom but vast amounts of players and coins were lost that shouldn't have. If there are player on my level bidding on them and there is another level below me why do they disapear when the new season starts?! Doesn't make any sense to me
03/04/19 19:37
Sean McCrackin
Plus, why spend anymore money if some compensation isn't given?
04/04/19 17:28
Support
Good day,

I will see this internally, thank you for waiting.

Regards,

Translate
05/04/19 07:51
Sean McCrackin
thank you, please help me out. A bit frustrating losing these players and valuable recruiting points and gold balls
09/04/19 10:29
Support
Good day,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

In your case you should not have sold players.

Regards,

Translate
09/04/19 14:50
Sean McCrackin
What the fuck does that mean?! I can do whatever I want with my players, sell them or cut them. It's my team, I sell them all the time with my other teams and this shit doesn't happen. Fucking Joke!
Please rate our support team's answer
Text

File (facultative)

Rugby Manager | Touchdown Manager | Football Champions | Handball Manager | Nova Raider | Tasty Tale | Fancy Tale
Contact us | Privacy
10/04/19 03:10
Nowl I wonder how long this will stay up until they take down the big black eye glaring back at them
10/04/19 20:38
Give them hell!
10/04/19 23:29
Feel your pain. Wouldn't hold your breath though. Good luck.
13/04/19 14:21
Support = untrained monkeys reading followed by copying and pasting from their scripts!

Do not give up until they give you proper compensation. 10K RPs only is insulting. You could have got that for 1 player.