With customer service like this why start another team?!

13/04/19 17:03

April 9, 2019
Date refunded
April 13, 2019

55 golden balls
$4.99

Total
$4.99
Dispute resolved on Apr 13, 2019
Refunded on Apr 13, 2019

Adjusted Total
$0.00

13/04/19 17:05

April 9, 2019
Date refunded
April 13, 2019

120 golden balls
$9.99

Total
$9.99
Dispute resolved on Apr 13, 2019
Refunded on Apr 13, 2019

Adjusted Total
$0.00
13/04/19 17:09
I took it into my own hands and got the refund from FB. I couldn't wait for them, because they just haven't shown any responsibility to rectify the situations. So, now the playing field is leveled. I have my money back and I did it my way
16/04/19 22:52
Sean McCrackin :

I took it into my own hands and got the refund from FB. I couldn't wait for them, because they just haven't shown any responsibility to rectify the situations. So, now the playing field is leveled. I have my money back and I did it my way

Well done mate!
19/04/19 13:04
Sean McCrackin :

Now if we all used that route, could we drain Nitro's bank account? A case of " do as you would be done by others" isn't it. If robbery is fair exchange ..... how do you recover the payment via Fazebook? Please tell.
10/06/19 14:11
I am trying to make sense of this response seeing that this has happened to you twice in a row now:

"Yes it's normal.

For those who are in the lowest leagues since there are no more teams at their old level no one can buy their players."

This is what I suspect has happened. You are on the very bottom level of the game as it stands, correct? You are then listing players on the eve of season changeover to sell to the league below being promoted (in other words brand new teams to the game)? HOWEVER, Sweet Nitro are axing a level EVERY SEASON as far as I am aware in order to condense the overall number of levels (or at least stop it growing). In other words, if you are and stay on the lowest level, there will never be teams to buy your players off you from the level below (as there will never be a level below as your current level after you gain promotion will always be axed). What you should do is sell all your players a couple of days before the end of the season for people to take with them when they level up.

This is what I think is happening. Correct me if I am wrong. You really have to do a lot of second guessing and turn into Sherlock fecking Holmes when it comes to Sweet Nitro customer service.

Hope this helps!

Wales - Damage Inc.
10/06/19 14:14
Sukitansee - the Sultan Assassin :

Sean McCrackin :

Now if we all used that route, could we drain Nitro's bank account? A case of " do as you would be done by others" isn't it. If robbery is fair exchange ..... how do you recover the payment via Fazebook? Please tell.

Yep I've used this route myself. Simply request a refund form Facebook direct if that is how you made the purchase. Works a charm.