So SN fucks up, but decides to give promotions to players that don't deserve it

31/05/19 03:26
Ok, we all know that for some reason, yet again, that there was an update during last season. The first was God awful where the fullback played like a Nancy and didn't want to tackle anyone. The second, which I think we can agree was a good addition. So please explain why and how people that finished 7th, 5th, 4th and 7th from one guild should get double promotions?! Why didn't those in 4th-6th get the same rewards? So, if I were FABulous, L'USAP (Vince), Norwich LIons RFC, Rugby Basque (retired), Fuck Sweet Nitro-aka Bagland (obviously he's pissed), and Bluemooners get a promotion too?! Why were these teams anguloru, Hull Mel, Bee's, King Coconut, and Princess Bubblehead ALL FROM DAMAGE INC get the promotion!? Please entertain me and explain this one. WRONG! On so many levels. You should be ashamed of this obvious fuck up!
31/05/19 03:33
LC Bears :

Ok, we all know that for some reason, yet again, that there was an update during last season. The first was God awful where the fullback played like a Nancy and didn't want to tackle anyone. The second, which I think we can agree was a good addition. So please explain why and how people that finished 7th, 5th, 4th and 7th from one guild should get double promotions?! Why didn't those in 4th-6th get the same rewards? So, if I were FABulous, L'USAP (Vince), Norwich LIons RFC, Rugby Basque (retired), Fuck Sweet Nitro-aka Bagland (obviously he's pissed), and Bluemooners get a promotion too?! Why were these teams anguloru, Hull Mel, Bee's, King Coconut, and Princess Bubblehead ALL FROM DAMAGE INC get the promotion!? Please entertain me and explain this one. WRONG! On so many levels. You should be ashamed of this obvious fuck up!

Top 100 spenders
31/05/19 07:12
LC Bears :

I have it on good authority they did it specifically to annoy you. True fact
31/05/19 09:01
LC Bears :

Do not just moan about it bears, do something about it. you need to punish these fuckers. get everyone in your guild to stand up and say enough is enough. talk is cheap, this bullshit game is not.

31/05/19 10:08
Mr MojoRising :

LC Bears :

Do not just moan about it bears, do something about it. you need to punish these fuckers. get everyone in your guild to stand up and say enough is enough. talk is cheap, this bullshit game is not.

Oh, I have been. cunts like wiz and vrsstink are all pissy on the world chat; cunts will be cunts
31/05/19 10:40
These days you get promoted even if you lose half of your season and come 10th I like it as it ives lesser teams a chance in the game to gain a promotion see better players but I disagree with it also in a way i see both sides of the coin, but the game is all about the gear if you don't have it doesnt matter how tactically good or not you're your not winning the championship simple as that unless your about level 50 in the game with mostly innactives and beginners
31/05/19 15:40
Let's put this back on top. SN-Damaged goods
14/06/19 13:03
Just wondering if the idiots who run this game are going to add to the idiotic changes already made ... penalizing non-visa players with a huge load of injuries and penalties, slowing down a player good enough to make a clean break so that a prop can catch him from behind, making tackling obsolete... it is these things that makes me believe in evolution-some of these morons should still be swinging in trees instead of playing wuth computors. Instead of finding ways to let individual player strategy and planning be more influential, they fark around with whatever idea they pick out of their noses or assholes
18/06/19 01:11
guest_1462477462674 :

Just wondering if the idiots who run this game are going to add to the idiotic changes already made ... penalizing non-visa players with a huge load of injuries and penalties, slowing down a player good enough to make a clean break so that a prop can catch him from behind, making tackling obsolete... it is these things that makes me believe in evolution-some of these morons should still be swinging in trees instead of playing wuth computors. Instead of finding ways to let individual player strategy and planning be more influential, they fark around with whatever idea they pick out of their noses or assholes

but, they are all tested first......LMFAO....yeah, I believe that !!!!
19/06/19 13:41
You've noticed this as well then LC Bears. It's pure bullshit. Getting a reward for not being able to adjust to sweetnitro's fu(k ups is a joke.