Championship games

31/05/19 22:29
Thanks for all your hard work behind the scenes Black Monks. I'm lead to belive you now invest your time helping with the development of the new game and this one is certainly poorer for your absence.
31/05/19 23:01
Guest 4BK15N :

There is two "mods" mate, but they're never online..
the forums need deleting snd moving to facebook where 700+ people use
Please ignore Black Monks, there is no investor in a one man company. Updates are being worked on by Michael as we speak but i have no influence in them

You are nearly correct. There were three mods (on the English forum), but only one mod is still playing the game. The remaining mod asked SN to appoint another mod many seasons ago, but they have chosen not to do this.
31/05/19 23:59
Guest 4BK15N as our go to visa representative I assume you are in contact with Fada to get the mod situation resolved.
01/06/19 05:51
Unfortunately there doesnt seem to be any resolution to this,
The problem has been raised many times. With many teams actually asking to take in the responsibility via support tickets.
03/06/19 00:34
Guest 4BK15N :

Black Monks, you're an idiot
the amount of texts i've had asking if you're the lasted dev is silly,
you couldnt play this game from 2015-2018, 2019 is no different

Maybe, maybe not. But he has a sense of humour, a sharp wit, integrity and doesn't possess a vile streak as you do. This is confirmed by your allegiance to Dragon Blade. Another mouthy bell-end.
03/06/19 01:23
Guest 4BK15N - please ignore this no mark blue moaners. He likes to use obnoxious bully tactics on here. Many guilds think he's an utter ####. He would never display this attitude on a rugby field or big guys like me would chin him or be involved in an accidental collision. Cheeky ####.
03/06/19 11:52
Dragon blade :

Guest 4BK15N - please ignore this no mark blue moaners. He likes to use obnoxious bully tactics on here. Many guilds think he's an utter ####. He would never display this attitude on a rugby field or big guys like me would chin him or be involved in an accidental collision. Cheeky ####.

Ooooh you're hard, Mr Blade pmsl
04/06/19 17:37