Multiple teams

12/04/20 15:31
Who agrees that having more than one team, or having access to more than one team is also a form of cheating. The advantage of having more than one team is clear.

Please list players who are running multiple teams.
12/04/20 15:41
Can you give a little more detail as to why it's cheating please?
I think I can speak on behalf of the players it's better for the game as there isn't many good active teams as there use to be. Nobody will really spend money on 2 teams. I myself spend money on Sharkies and only using players from the AH for Ystrad.
Looking forward to your answer.
Ystrad
12/04/20 15:50
Two teams in the same championship. How do you not understand?
12/04/20 15:55
Can you tell me who has 2 teams in the same championship please?
12/04/20 16:00
Another poor question Ystrad but I will compile a list. What if Ystrad and Sharkies were drawn into the same championship? Would you be able to benefit from that? In player auctions, both teams at the same level could you take advantage of that?
12/04/20 16:06
The Master :

Another poor question Ystrad but I will compile a list. What if Ystrad and Sharkies were drawn into the same championship? Would you be able to benefit from that? In player auctions, both teams at the same level could you take advantage of that?

I see your point but Ystrad is a team mainly of AH players. I'll take my hat off to anyone who can get a AH team to the top. So my teams will never be in the same league
12/04/20 16:12
Not so Damaged :

I have 2 teams run by the same person in my championship clint/joes wales... infact the whole guild that the named teams are in is run by 3 people
12/04/20 16:15
There we are guys clearly an unfair advantage, thanks Ben.

Ben Harris :

Not so Damaged :

I have 2 teams run by the same person in my championship clint/joes wales... infact the whole guild that the named teams are in is run by 3 people

12/04/20 16:18
Ben Harris :

Not so Damaged :

If people didn't do this then the game would die even more
12/04/20 16:20
Its cheating mate, cant you see that.

Not so Damaged :

Ben Harris :

Not so Damaged :

If people didn't do this then the game would die even more