Name change and upgrades change

10/09/19 17:45
So, first of all my team name changed from Jossy's Giants to new England patriots without me requesting the change. And now.... I was about 11 hours away from my 3rd strategy building being upgraded to lvl 17 and its changed the upgrade to Sports Shop! I thought maybe it had completed the strat building but no! Thats still lvl 16. Theres a serious bug there folks, and no point raising a ticket as the reply i got when i raised one for the name change was ' only you can change your team name'. Well guess what, youre wrong cos i didnt request it! Anyone else having a similar issue?
14/09/19 21:57
Almost sounds like you got hacked. Never heard of a name change the player didn't do. Did you notice missing gold balls after the switch?
16/09/19 01:30
I didnt notice gb amoubt tbh, but further randomness...i opened sports shop to find id already bought the available equipment. Then i noticed a run play in a folder named ' shooty' which i didnt design. And then finally i ' left' a tourney without actually leaving it! Ticket raised as dodgy stuff def happening.
20/09/19 02:21
It really sounds like someone has access to your account. Change your password to start.
24/09/19 18:24
Yeah, i'd already changed my password. I was using my Kindle so i created an email login account and support have transferred my team to that account so hopefully thats sorted. However, this is where it gets weird...
I then reinstalled the app, loaded it up...and there was an established team already there that i didnt set up. They even played a friendly game while I wad watching! So I checked all my amazon devices, nothing new or suspicious there, my log in details are used for my new account...so how is that team linked to my kindle?!?!
24/09/19 20:48
Update:
When i now log into my team on my kindle I have another, completely different team. I now have literally no clue whats going on.
25/09/19 02:20
That is nuts!!
30/11/19 03:45
See if you can track the bug or hacker down!