ALL IN FAVOUR OF REMOVING MB SIGN HERE!!

27/01/16 00:32
I agree, we played lomu's legends and got accused of only drawing due to match bonus. I think all guilds want to win fair and square so we know who deserves the win

Also I think the match bonus only applies to challenges made therefore any time we are challenged there is no match bonus in play?? And yes it's Rosco
27/01/16 02:16
Winning? Lomu's legends have never lost a gvg.and you might want to edit the post cayden never wins by a margin that big against dropkick, you claim no much bonus. I'm calling bullshit.
27/01/16 02:33
We would really like to play all teams with No MB in GVG , and with home & away wins counted
27/01/16 04:17
Ross Jeffries :

I agree, we played lomu's legends and got accused wrongly of only winning due to match bonus. I think all guilds want to win fair and square so we know who deserves the win

Rosco im guessing? Mate you may not use match bonus but ur bum buddy cayden sure does his players suddenly become 4x faster.... and i second what ashley said we have never lost to you... and we dont even run our top 10 team
27/01/16 16:01
Paul Hulse :

"Ross Jeffries" :

I agree, we played lomu's legends and got accused wrongly of only winning due to match bonus. I think all guilds want to win fair and square so we know who deserves the win

Rosco im guessing? Mate you may not use match bonus but ur bum buddy cayden sure does his players suddenly become 4x faster.... and i second what ashley said we have never lost to you... and we dont even run our top 10 team

Agreed it was a draw and I've changed the post. I had meant winning matches not the overall challenge. To be honest we also offer out to the entire guild to see who wants to play and pick the team accordingly. Cayden genuinely has a tactic for every player and wins all friendly matches as well where there is no match bonus possible
27/01/16 19:04
Cayden here...

I'll be honest and say in all competitive matches I use a 15% match bonus. Me and drop kicks have a lot of friendlies and the results can vary quite a lot.. I've been on the wrong end of a 35-0 thrashing but vice versa I think I've been him 48-0 on one occasion. What I will say is when I've challenged him in friendlies is I've never lost a match I don't think and have only suffered defeats when I'm challenged, but I also do win a fair few of friendlies when challenged.

In terms of match bonus I too agree that it should be banned in GVG as there are too many draws and the scoring system should be changed..

I still think I would have beat you even without the 15% match bonus.. If we play again in GVG next time I'll put it at zero
27/01/16 19:31
Ashley Whitehead :

Winning? Lomu's legends have never lost a gvg.and you might want to edit the post cayden never wins by a margin that big against dropkick, you claim no much bonus. I'm calling bullshit.

Check my schedule I've won by bigger margins in friendlies where match bonus isn't possible than in GVGs, think my best result is 46-0
27/01/16 20:17
Please remove match bonuses.
27/01/16 20:29
Ben Essien :

Cayden here...

I'll be honest and say in all competitive matches I use a 15% match bonus. Me and drop kicks have a lot of friendlies and the results can vary quite a lot.. I've been on the wrong end of a 35-0 thrashing but vice versa I think I've been him 48-0 on one occasion. What I will say is when I've challenged him in friendlies is I've never lost a match I don't think and have only suffered defeats when I'm challenged, but I also do win a fair few of friendlies when challenged.

In terms of match bonus I too agree that it should be banned in GVG as there are too many draws and the scoring system should be changed..

I still think I would have beat you even without the 15% match bonus.. If we play again in GVG next time I'll put it at zero

Cyaden cayden cayden.......ive have defended you a few times dosnt happen often but i have... i enjoy our friendlies....when you beat me my a big margain it means i dont have my cayden strategy in....i like u have a strategy for each player ... well lets agree as guilds that next time we meet we will run our top 10 with no match bonus...and your guild do the same?
27/01/16 20:48
Paul Hulse :

"Ben Essien" :

Cayden here...

Cyaden cayden cayden.......ive have defended you a few times dosnt happen often but i have... i enjoy our friendlies....when you beat me my a big margain it means i dont have my cayden strategy in....i like u have a strategy for each player ... well lets agree as guilds that next time we meet we will run our top 10 with no match bonus...and your guild do the same?

Next time we play you have my word match bonus will be at zero next time we play and I'll ask the rest of the guild to do same... The end result will still probably be a draw though lol...