Match Bonus!!!!

26/05/16 09:41
guest_1448727193752 :

Yeah tolgate thats him alright

Too right; it improves your team by 50%; why not use it?

I am all for limiting it though, as it is a ridiculous bias, it should be nearer 5-10%.
26/05/16 10:00
Tolgate 23/7 :

guest_1448727193752 :

I am all for limiting it though, as it is a ridiculous bias, it should be nearer 5-10%.

I can see why such a team as yours uses it, horse faeces to you
26/05/16 10:31
Dear oh dear
26/05/16 10:32
guest_1448727193752 :

Tolgate 23/7 :

guest_1448727193752 :

I can see why such a team as yours uses it, horse faeces to you

Very good manure that! But you are right with your suggestion; my team is absolutely shocking. So even though I have to use MB; my team is that bad, that if you still cannot win, well perhaps you should just give up, the game is clearly not for you!

26/05/16 11:18
Wow shows the level of intelligence we are up against.. when people have to throw horse faeces at you
26/05/16 11:20
[quote="guest_1448727193752"]
There is a team called hereford something who was playing lots of friendlis aginst me and my guild then changing his name to disgusting things.
I say mother is loose like a big mans buckle

We have no one called hereford in our guild
26/05/16 11:44

We have discussed this many times; MB is a far, far too high in this game. But the people that seem most bitter about it are the teams I have never heard of. I do not hear Cayden or Dropkicks or HBM moaning. Why? Because their teams are that good, they fancy they can beat me even if I play MB.

So yes let's all continue to ask SUBLINET to reduce/remove it, I am all for that, but there is little point turning on each other because it is not happening. The realities are you need play friendlies against good teams, get a whole lot of good strats together, and then you will find with or without MB you start getting somewhere in the game!
27/05/16 11:18
Tolgate 23/7 :

We have discussed this many times; MB is a far, far too high in this game. But the people that seem most bitter about it are the teams I have never heard of. I do not hear Cayden or Dropkicks or HBM moaning. Why? Because their teams are that good, they fancy they can beat me even if I play MB.

So yes let's all continue to ask SUBLINET to reduce/remove it, I am all for that, but there is little point turning on each other because it is not happening. The realities are you need play friendlies against good teams, get a whole lot of good strats together, and then you will find with or without MB you start getting somewhere in the game!

I was in the same championship as you and I finished 6th (BB) I can honestly say from about 4 seasons ago I don't use match bonus in any format of the game. If a team plays me and I think MB was used I play a instant friendly. As I did after our game and it was 30 something NIL If MB was removed from the game teams like yours, Mutts nuts, and all the other boosters will show your arse! The only way you can compete is by whacking on the bonus. Look at my schedule, I play 100's of friendlies every week to perfect my team. I would completely understand if you had all buildings Maxed out and had nothing to spend your money on.

Your only cheating yourself!
27/05/16 12:26
Michael Taylor :

Tolgate 23/7 :

I was in the same championship as you and I finished 6th (BB) I can honestly say from about 4 seasons ago I don't use match bonus in any format of the game. If a team plays me and I think MB was used I play a instant friendly. As I did after our game and it was 30 something NIL If MB was removed from the game teams like yours, Mutts nuts, and all the other boosters will show your arse! The only way you can compete is by whacking on the bonus. Look at my schedule, I play 100's of friendlies every week to perfect my team. I would completely understand if you had all buildings Maxed out and had nothing to spend your money on.

Your only cheating yourself!

With all due respect I would say you are cheating yourself. The option is there for everyone, if you choose not to use it, good for you, I am going to take advantage of improving my team by 50%. When the option is taken away or minimised, something that I think should happen, I will have to adapt, but as you suggest I know I will be useless! BB you are pretty decent team, and if you think spending more money on infrastructure over MB is the way forward, good luck, I guess time will tell if you or I are right. Anyway, I look forward to another clash down the line, well done on your promotion.
27/05/16 20:36
It needs to be removed completely ideally but you would then find that people who are maxed out on all buildings will have a load of money and nothing to spend it on. Sublinet must be reading all the anti MB comments and it's been discussed to death on numberous posts on here. i would love it to be banned from the top 3 championships! This would allow the best teams in this game to fight it out.