Introducing FAIRGAME

01/06/16 16:06
Taff - British Lions :

First Fairgame GvG with both Guilds flying the flag (first for us anyway lol)

Looking forward to it Terranova.

Nice should be a decent challenge. Enjoy
01/06/16 16:28
Taff - British Lions :

First Fairgame GvG with both Guilds flying the flag (first for us anyway lol)

Looking forward to it Terranova.

We at TerraNova are also looking forward to it. Hopefully the developers see what we as guilds want from the game.

Should be fun
01/06/16 17:18
Gonna be good fun!looking forward to it guys!
01/06/16 23:34
This is how it should be, all the very best Terra. We all look forward to tomorrow.

Mike. BL Guild
02/06/16 07:44
Thx guys you are a very strong guild so it's gonna be tough for us.....but we are confident in our strategies so let's see....enjoy guys
02/06/16 11:01
i have not read all the post but the idea of fair game is a good one ... but in the real world players would only get a match bonus if they won but with this game weather you win or not they still get! because the award the team mb b4 the game starts and not after and only if they win
02/06/16 13:23
Waspy Waspy :

Ashley Whitehead :

I'm all for it, as for Waspy what are you trying to get at the rich get richer blah blah blah. This is for the top teams and teams that want are challenge if one team stats they are fair game and another doesn't then it's not a FG GvG. Both guilds must stat they are FG in guild name.

KK not to hard to monitor who is or isn't using MB I for one have max scrum and line out From 1-8 so if someone it beating me at a lower or same lvl as myself clearly are using MB.

Auckland Blues.

I'm not sure you're smart enough to understand so I won't waste my time explaining.

Wimpy wimpy

So I take it youre still not going to tell us you guild name or your game name and continue you be the little big man (keyboard warrior)
You talk a big game sunshine came show us how much you know about the game.
I'm getting the impression you don't want MB or Fairgame to take off because you to are one that needs MB to win.

Waiting for your challege.

International All Stars -Auckland Blues.
02/06/16 13:24
Waspy Waspy :

Ashley Whitehead :

I'm all for it, as for Waspy what are you trying to get at the rich get richer blah blah blah. This is for the top teams and teams that want are challenge if one team stats they are fair game and another doesn't then it's not a FG GvG. Both guilds must stat they are FG in guild name.

KK not to hard to monitor who is or isn't using MB I for one have max scrum and line out From 1-8 so if someone it beating me at a lower or same lvl as myself clearly are using MB.

Auckland Blues.

I'm not sure you're smart enough to understand so I won't waste my time explaining.

Wimpy wimpy

So I take it youre still not going to tell us you guild name or your game name and continue you be the little big man (keyboard warrior)
I'm getting the impression you don't want MB or Fairgame to take off because you to are one that needs MB to win.

02/06/16 14:12
Welsh Wizzards & Welsh Wizzards Colts :

Dropkicks Rfc :

And thanks BeastieBoys im lucky to have a strong guild. Awesome group who help eachother and we openly share strategys! My team wouldnt be half as good as it is without the help of abs and cayden, wizzards great guys who are strategy guru's... i have been away for 2 weeks on holiday and they have done a great job while ive been away... very grateful...ps im not sure how long my team has been running 0% morale but its fixed now lol

Hey ABS & Cayden - apparently DK has been on holiday. Did you realise that? All I saw was we won more GvG challenges in the last 2 weeks than normal! Strange coincidence

Wizzards, I didn't notice Dk had gone either lol
02/06/16 14:15
Ashley Whitehead :

Waspy Waspy :

Ashley Whitehead :

Auckland Blues.

Wimpy wimpy

Yeah I'll second that request, spill ya guts mate!! Guild and player name??