Introducing FAIRGAME

02/06/16 22:36
A.B.S :

Welsh Wizzards & Welsh Wizzards Colts :

Dropkicks Rfc :

And thanks BeastieBoys im lucky to have a strong guild. Awesome group who help eachother and we openly share strategys! My team wouldnt be half as good as it is without the help of abs and cayden, wizzards great guys who are strategy guru's... i have been away for 2 weeks on holiday and they have done a great job while ive been away... very grateful...ps im not sure how long my team has been running 0% morale but its fixed now lol

Hey ABS & Cayden - apparently DK has been on holiday. Did you realise that? All I saw was we won more GvG challenges in the last 2 weeks than normal! Strange coincidence

Wizzards, I didn't notice Dk had gone either lol

Ohhh u guys are getting demoted lol!
05/06/16 23:14
I am all for removing MB but this is more easy said than done for one I am 92 star player maxed out on buildings and fans and level 20 at most I play without MB but for my guild it is not that easy my guild have a bit over 1.5 mil fans and on most GC we play against guilds of 2 mil plus fans we have only 2 70+ star players in our guild but most times have to go up against guilds with 5 to 6 --70+ star players our stats is on 20 wins 6 draws and one lost my guild do anything to compete against that game engine that place us against bigger guilds so how do you compete on same foot without MB.This brings us back at the Question is there any place for MB yes as long as the game engine is flawed not matching strength vs Strength MB will have a place
05/06/16 23:14
I am all for removing MB but this is more easy said than done for one I am 92 star player maxed out on buildings and fans and level 20 at most I play without MB but for my guild it is not that easy my guild have a bit over 1.5 mil fans and on most GC we play against guilds of 2 mil plus fans we have only 2 70+ star players in our guild but most times have to go up against guilds with 5 to 6 --70+ star players our stats is on 20 wins 6 draws and one lost my guild do anything to compete against that game engine that place us against bigger guilds so how do you compete on same foot without MB.This brings us back at the Question is there any place for MB yes as long as the game engine is flawed not matching strength vs Strength MB will have a place
06/06/16 04:42
I don't like MB, and this is a great initiative, but sadly it is flawed. Let's take Team A whose members are prepared to spend oodles of real world cash buying top players, training them to the max, and building buildings super fast. Then there is Team B who works very hard to develop and share strategies, train players hard and focus their skills, but does not spend real money. In reality Team B should never stand a chance against a fully maxed out coiner guild. Is it fair that Team A thumps Team B in a "fairgame" Guild match? Is it fair if Team B uses MB to avoid defeat against Team A? Like all things in life, things are never black and white.
06/06/16 16:24
With the latest update we have decided not to continue with Fairgame. There are also not enough 'takers' to make it a worthwhile challenge. Thanks to those who did join. It helped our guild progress financially we hope one day they will remove MB or at least make it more expensive to use i.e purchase MB with gold balls.
06/06/16 21:30
Which guild are you Beastie Boys?
06/06/16 21:35
Why BeastieBoys, it's only in play v another
07/06/16 11:35
BeastieBoys :

With the latest update we have decided not to continue with Fairgame. There are also not enough 'takers' to make it a worthwhile challenge. Thanks to those who did join. It helped our guild progress financially we hope one day they will remove MB or at least make it more expensive to use i.e purchase MB with gold balls.

Nice backflip bro!
07/06/16 17:31
Michael Goldschagg :

Here, here! This has been said before and has fallen on deaf ears. The top guilds don't like MB because it means they can't win but as you say the real issue is to sort out how guilds are matched. Better matching of guilds is a far better way to go.
07/06/16 20:57
Taff - British Lions :

Why BeastieBoys, it's only in play v another

You're right Taff...maybe a bit too hasty...the latest update with devs saying all 25 teams play in GvG makes it less necessary for FG as many guds have 50% low rated teams...but this doesn't seem to have started? What's happening with that?