We've Got Strats My backside!

16/01/17 14:59
I have beaten you everytime I've challenged you and by the same margin and more as when we played our champ game. surely that in itself should show that there was no mb used in the champ game. Unless you used mb and still lost and now you're upset about that?
16/01/17 15:03
Hillcrest :

HAHAAHAHAHA are you really going to claim that win??? I always train my team right after my champ games so my guys would have been on 50-55% health... I see you just played me and still couldn't beat me... its a different result when I'm on full health isn't it...

When you played me right after our champ game I was on 50% health..... obviously you would have beaten me and I didn't use subs so please explain to me how you came to the conclusion that mb was used against you
16/01/17 15:04
thank goodness this is only a game
16/01/17 15:14
You home vs me away and 5% 21-0, me home you away no mb 24-0. (Same strats, right after champ, I checked your energy and we were the same and you added this way late meaning?) Today you home 34-0 me home 14-14 (100% no mb) point swing of 45 vs point swing of 34, so either you used 5-7% mb as I have suggested or mb wasn't applied to me, which it was) this does not take calculus, this does not take a financial calculator. You have been busted and you are digging a hole. Change name or work on self affirmations
16/01/17 15:26
so you used 5% mb? It was a home game for me so it would have been like any of the times I've played you afterwards.... me beating you every single time... the times I've played you in friendlies I've won by a lot more than in our champ game. You're not making any sense. I'm sure if you play me now you will win because I wont use sub, like in the game right after our champs. If it helps you sleep at night then you can gladly think that I used mb, heck, think of me using full mb if you want.
16/01/17 15:29
You fail to consider that there is randomness to the game, no two results will be the same. Secondly you fail to take subs into consideration which you yourself admitted to swinging results in another thread. Ensure your methods are completely flawless and 100% correct before attacking people and demanding having things your way due to a flawed calculation.
16/01/17 15:46
I fully understand randomness of the game but you all know that a champ 37 beats a champ 35 all day and night. The wings are not accounted for. I know you used mb and there is 0 doubt. You have also admitted using mb elsewhere so even if you continue ue to deny this one you use it, simple as that. And your name is Hillcrest mb is for pricks. So you are needing to change your name or, as I suggested in another post, you are using your name to con people. Congrats on beating me, I k kw I'm not the best and I'm not complaining of losing, I'm complining (and I'm consistent here if you read through my statements) that your name is not appropriate for your practice. And once again, if it's bad for me to allude to 1 person being a prick (and carshalton I agree and am backing down) then surely it is bad to call everyone a prick. Correct?
16/01/17 15:56
Incorrect bud. I didn't use mb against you but as I said, if that's going to help you sleep better then go ahead. Why don't you contact sublinet and ask them if there is a way to see and they will gladly tell you that there was no mb used. If I was using mb I would have won my champ game today. I'm over you futile attempt to stir up shit now. You have yourself a good day.
16/01/17 16:04
Black Monks :

you all know that a champ 37 beats a champ 35 all day and night. ?

Not sure I agree with this one, unless I misunderstand what you mean?
16/01/17 16:06
As far as team names go The mods can do nothing about it. There are and have been names on here FAR worse than those refered to here. The worst have been referred to support and the admin team for attention. Some have been dealt with, others not. Same applies to guild names.