Cheating?

17/02/17 22:54
Black Monks :

Coach qBaLL :

I think big sticks might be a no no...

I'm quoting President Roosevelt, not sexual. A big stick literally means a big stick. Just curious why posts are getting deleted and questions aren't being answered. Nice to be nice

I was trying to steer the topic away from the defencencies insinuation. For non Americans not knowing much of President Roosevelt or his speeches it would seem a bit on the nasty side, just something that should be considered seeing Americans are one of the minoritys on here
17/02/17 22:55
I do not that this discussiin is still active wheas the title is still Cheating, any mods online?
17/02/17 22:57
Bluemooners :

I don't speak to cowards that are too scared to use their real names.

I believe that you may not have been christened Bluemooners, but maybe I'm wrong
17/02/17 23:02
Bluemooners :

I don't speak to cowards that are too scared to use their real names.

Yes mr mooners
17/02/17 23:18
Coach qBaLL :

Black Monks :

Coach qBaLL :

I think big sticks might be a no no...

I'm quoting President Roosevelt, not sexual. A big stick literally means a big stick. Just curious why posts are getting deleted and questions aren't being answered. Nice to be nice

I was trying to steer the topic away from the defencencies insinuation. For non Americans not knowing much of President Roosevelt or his speeches it would seem a bit on the nasty side, just something that should be considered seeing Americans are one of the minoritys on here

Good point, not sexual though. President Roosevelt said walk lightly and carry a big stick. His big stick referred to have the power to silence
17/02/17 23:26
So to get this back onto track, Bluemooners has been caught - at least once - RP laundering having been the most vociferous voice on this forum and on the FB Rugby page about me and others swapping RPs amongst our guild members.

There is also an unanswered question about another transaction for 250,000 RPs where he "bought" a player which was either (a) further RP laundering or (b) stupidity in playing such a ridiculous price in the current AH.

That Bluemooners has called on sanctions / bans and expulsions for teams that carry out this "unethical" (Caernarfons use of the word) activity, is he now going to follow his own advice and ban himself from the game?

I never denied what we were doing as there was no rule to say we couldn't - but taking the moral high ground, stirring up trouble and hatred, and being guilty of EXACTLY what he was complaining about himself to me is so, so worse!

17/02/17 23:34
Wizz, as Ive said, I have respect for you as a player, however i dont think receiving laundered rps is ethical, I have never benefitted from such a scheme. I think though now its open season, i know weve raised in excess of 56 tickets and they say they cannot do anything to stop it but say its unethical. This being the case i think its now open season. Personally I will never benefit from such transactions. Is this our 33 th season as adversaries?
17/02/17 23:43
He is on the banter site at 10am Wednesday this week saying that any teams caught laundering should be banned. If you want to find it it's in the community section as a reply to the latest post.

It's the hypocracy here that's hard to swallow. However it appears that mr mooners is very happy to dish it out and completely unable to take it. A frank and honest apology is all that's required however I doubt it's forthcoming.
17/02/17 23:54
I haven't laundered you absolute tool. The 100k i transferred to Dave was repayment of a loan he made me a few seasons ago. I could have done without it to be honest as i'm now down to the bare bones in terms of rps, so why on earth would i give him 100k? I'm a man of my word and said i would repay him within a few seasons.
The 250k signing prior to the above was an error on my part. Little Wizz was involved in his usual rp laundering bidding 250k on several players. I didn't realise he had bid such an extortiante amount and simply pressed +1 to shortlist the player. Unfortunately for me that made me highest bidder and i ended up signing the player.
My conscience is clear. Try all you want to muddy the waters. The waters are crystal clear on my part.
18/02/17 00:06
Bluemooners :

I haven't laundered you absolute tool. The 100k i transferred to Dave was repayment of a loan he made me a few seasons ago. I could have done without it to be honest as i'm now down to the bare bones in terms of rps, so why on earth would i give him 100k? I'm a man of my word and said i would repay him within a few seasons.
The 250k signing prior to the above was an error on my part. Little Wizz was involved in his usual rp laundering bidding 250k on several players. I didn't realise he had bid such an extortiante amount and simply pressed +1 to shortlist the player. Unfortunately for me that made me highest bidder and i ended up signing the player.
My conscience is clear. Try all you want to muddy the waters. The waters are crystal clear on my part.

... apart from the little tiny insy weeney bit about the original "loan" from DD to you ... which was RP laundering