A friendly forum for ALL (including the mods), so lets PARK THE BUS......please!

24/02/17 18:32
The Man from Delmonte :

Rucking Broncos - Bad Mother Ruckers :

And so the plot thickens... this forum really is a very strange place to be.

RB, now you see why we are so passionate about this! Its stinks.

I am told to be silent because I'm american, Karl then tries to walk it back in a later thread saying it had nothing to do with being American and everything to do with being stupid, then Karl called me a BOY which when said like that is also a racially charged term (pretty sure even in England it is, I have been told by my british friends that it is), the mods agree that it's an issue and so they warned webb ellis for the fight between me and webb ellis which is a fight that doesn't exist. And I have been told by the admin that carshalton is the one that clarified that the issue was between me and webb ellis and team gb did nothing. if you can't see the obvious and significant problems in all this then we just don't think the same
24/02/17 18:33
We are the Hutchie :

Black Monks, in the context of an online rugby game, I do not believe that the post about people from the USA not knowing about rugby was meant to be racists in any way. It would be similar to a post about we Scots being tight with money (and we all know that that is true, don't we?) But, if that is how you took it, then I am quite happy to offer you an unreserved apology on behalf of TEAM GB.
TMF Delmonte, Liverpool's post suggested that there had been faults on all sides, including by the Mods. The first person to agree with his post was Carshalton.
So let's PARK THE BUS......please!

Thank you for your apology, now team gb and Karl have apologized, we are down to needing just one.
24/02/17 18:42
Black Monks :

We are the Hutchie :

Black Monks, in the context of an online rugby game, I do not believe that the post about people from the USA not knowing about rugby was meant to be racists in any way. It would be similar to a post about we Scots being tight with money (and we all know that that is true, don't we?) But, if that is how you took it, then I am quite happy to offer you an unreserved apology on behalf of TEAM GB.
TMF Delmonte, Liverpool's post suggested that there had been faults on all sides, including by the Mods. The first person to agree with his post was Carshalton.

Thank you for your apology, now team gb and Karl have apologized, we are down to needing just one.

This is one of many issues, again down to one person. He needs to be removed.
24/02/17 19:22
Wow, just read your tickets caer. So I can confirm that the admins have been convinced that Webb Ellis sent the remarks to me, caer has the screenshots of my tickets to prove this. And I am on their radar, words they used, due to arguing so much with caer these past two weeks. I no longer think this was an accident, shame on anyone who lied to make them think these thinks. You get to say racially charged statements, not have consequences, and force others to get consequences for your actions. Shame
24/02/17 19:34
Monks, if you can send my ticket back to them stating we are not responsible, and we are on good terms this will be helpful. As it lies at the moment we have are on a final warning for something we havent done, and I cant trust "you know who" not to change a post or team or guild name just to get us into trouble

Furthermore hopeful they will see through what lies are being told to them by "you know who" and remove the him.

I would challenge them as to why you are on their radar as you havent done anything wrong to my knowledge or belief.
24/02/17 19:49
Black Monks :

Wow, just read your tickets caer. So I can confirm that the admins have been convinced that Webb Ellis sent the remarks to me, caer has the screenshots of my tickets to prove this. And I am on their radar, words they used, due to arguing so much with caer these past two weeks. I no longer think this was an accident, shame on anyone who lied to make them think these thinks. You get to say racially charged statements, not have consequences, and force others to get consequences for your actions. Shame

Black Monks
Let's settle this once a for all as you are clearly not going to let this lie! May I suggest 2 games of rugby 1 home and 1away. If you win I will never mention again that in my opinion Americans no nothing about rugby and you will also have bragging rights that you beat one of the best players in Team GB. If I win this whole argument gets dropped and never mentioned again.

It's up to you BM.
24/02/17 20:03
Karl Morris :

Black Monks :

Black Monks
Let's settle this once a for all as you are clearly not going to let this lie! May I suggest 2 games of rugby 1 home and 1away. If you win I will never mention again that in my opinion Americans no nothing about rugby and you will also have bragging rights that you beat one of the best players in Team GB. If I win this whole argument gets dropped and never mentioned again.

It's up to you BM.

Karl youll find that hes accepted your apology. Hes also accepted one from your guild. Thats over, amd dealt with.

He not reveived an apology from the moderator who mocked him, and encouraged the post, and did nothing about it.

Furthermore, Webbb Ellis have reveived an official warning for your post, which clearly you wrote. This is why the matter is still going on.
24/02/17 20:03
Karl Morris :

Black Monks :

Black Monks

It's up to you BM.

First of all, know nothing. Second of all, your proposal would prove absolutely nothing, third off, I've accepted your apology and have dropped you out of my concern. Your ability to play a game doesn't make your statements less offensive and your ability to play a game doesn't show your knowledge of a game. I bet there are 20 people that could beat me in football manager that have never played the game in real life. I have played plenty of rugby in my life, plenty in your home country, and to assume I know nothing is ridiculous and most importantly, irrelevant. Your statements telling me to be silent because I'm american is nationalistic hog wash, you calling me BOY in the way you did is racially charged and would result in bad things according to the laws of your CPU try, and the way that a moderate allowed and encouraged and is the last to admit it is sad and egregious.
24/02/17 20:10
Black Monks :

We are the Hutchie :

In case you need proof your apology was accepted, this was directly above your post Karl.
24/02/17 20:42
Karl Morris :

Black Monks :

Black Monks

It's up to you BM.

Also, you're a 37 and I'm a 36....You really manned up with that challenge. I have an idea, let's have the England national team play the USA Eagles and if England wins then taxation without representation is a good thing

Actually, I want to use logic as ridiculous as was presented. Canada is a Commonwealth country, USA Eagles just beat Canada in Canada, therefore Americans know more about rugby than all Commonwealth countries.