Pre-arranged matches

07/02/18 19:22
MasseGat :

SeekNDstroy○○ :

Oooooh, interesring. I am up against a webb ellis chap.

Wonder if he would draw, haha...
Mr Freibeuter Wismar

He will be afraid as he will be dealt with “internally” wahahahaha

Hahaha kak snaaks
07/02/18 19:26
@ Jungle, ask Rhino if he wants to draw Friday.

We both are in a fair MB league situation so a draw would be nice to save some cash.
07/02/18 20:49
SeekNDstroy○○ :

@ Jungle, ask Rhino if he wants to draw Friday.

We both are in a fair MB league situation so a draw would be nice to save some cash.

Of course fella; a draw sounds ideal. I'm trying to build up SimCity, so need all the cash I can get.
0-0 okay for you?

Cheers
Rhino
07/02/18 21:02
I also want an arrangement
07/02/18 21:59
I have Bluemooners in my champ match soon.. Think we can arrange a draw there?
07/02/18 22:18
Tetelistý :

I have Bluemooners in my champ match soon.. Think we can arrange a draw there?

Well if you’re getting a draw, I want one too... he plays me the day before so he’ll have learned how to do it by the time he plays you...
07/02/18 22:28
Now now lads please dont arrange anything other than RP LOANS as this is the only form of cheating accepted by mr mooners... his little informers will tell on you and youll have a ticket raised.. nob for a nose or nose to far up mooners arse ? Get a grip its a game
07/02/18 22:32
I always beat mr. Mooners
Close game, but I beat him. (Both online)
07/02/18 23:57
unbelievable I'm sorry I have little words to say for this post people openly admitting to fixing matches . everything wrong In the game is right here for the whole forum to see and yet nothing nothing is done shambles it is , If it was my game and I knew someone was doing that they'd be banned from the game like I hear people get a ban for expressing an opinon yet people don't get banned for fixing someone explain that to me cos I don't get it maybe i'm missing summat just disgraceful it's not only how big you can MB and how much sports gear you can use it's now about who likes who and who can arrange what to stop others from being promoted what a disgrace I hope you still get promoted bluemoaners disgusting players should be banished from the game and made to restart at level 1 make a proper example of them with all players reset at 7 rated.
08/02/18 00:11
Ashley Longthorn :

unbelievable I'm sorry I have little words to say for this post people openly admitting to fixing matches . everything wrong In the game is right here for the whole forum to see and yet nothing nothing is done shambles it is , If it was my game and I knew someone was doing that they'd be banned from the game like I hear people get a ban for expressing an opinon yet people don't get banned for fixing someone explain that to me cos I don't get it maybe i'm missing summat just disgraceful it's not only how big you can MB and how much sports gear you can use it's now about who likes who and who can arrange what to stop others from being promoted what a disgrace I hope you still get promoted bluemoaners disgusting players should be banished from the game and made to restart at level 1 make a proper example of them with all players reset at 7 rated.

Okay Ashley, no one cares what you have to say tbh. As long as MB is there (we don't want it), then as FRIENDS and ALLIANCES will pre-arrange matches.
It's a win-win situation. Everyone except mooners is happy, so that makes everybody happy.

Case closed, please lock this thread as I just had the last say.

For those who are still unhappy, well.. just uninstall or go play something else.

Court is adjourned

Thank you.