"to all the Pimps I loved before" LOL. read on!

05/12/18 17:10
lol bo jackson was amazing in that game...

Think we are showing our age lol
05/12/18 21:14
well, Bo knows football... I miss that game. maybe I need to find one of those NES classic consoles.
12/12/18 01:14
I have nothing but respect for the Pimps. They took me in, taught me the game, took me to the top ten, hell, even number 1 for awhile. I talk to Karl still sometimes on messenger, and I feel like there was alot of misunderstanding and a little bit of hard feelings. My wife has never liked this game, hates that I play it, but boredom is a biatch. I planned on retiring to finally make her happy, but we talked, came to a little bit of a understanding, but it's still in the air. Anyways, why I was in the process of preparing for hibernation (I always planned on coming back someday), getting rid of all my star players who would more than likely be retired before I came back, Zeke talked me into going to Fast Risers and at least getting some recruiter points from guild challenges. I figured what the hell, why not as long as I wasn't taking anyone else's spot. Why I was with Fast Risers, I started to consider not retiring, just slacking up a bit to try to keep the wife happy. I started trying to rebuild my team through the AH, bidding on alot of players because my team had been completely torn down. One of the rules of Fast Risers was you weren't supposed to over bid Pimps or Fast Risers in the AH and SS. I abided by this rule like all the others, but Pimps started outbidding me in the AH. When I finally complained, I was told I was bidding on to many players, and sometimes you have to be the better man and let your guildmates have the player. Well, I tried that for a bit, while I continued to be outbid by Pimps for players and gear, and I started to feel like a doormat. I figured it was time for me to look for a new home, and the Bar welcomed me, even appreciated what I did and had to contribute to the guild. So much so they made me a right hand immediately, and a leader soon after. All the time I was with the Pimps and Fast Risers, I never really felt appreciated, but the Bar made me feel welcome and appreciated. Bottom line, I appreciate everything the Pimps taught me, and even though I left, have nothing but respect for all the Pimps. You guys were my brothers and friends, and even tho I'm not considered a brother anymore, I hope I'm still considered a friend. This is just a game, and sometimes has to take a backseat for real life...
12/12/18 01:27
Oh yeah, Pack Attack here...lol
12/12/18 01:50
HAHA! Pack, I don't think there is a single wife here that likes this game!
12/12/18 03:43
You are still a friend. Troops was on an unfortunate break at the time so I don't know all that went down. Only you and Zeke know. I can tell you that any over bidding of a mate is frowned upon by me. I have seen many "retire" and come back but this is the first I've heard of a player coming back bidding on too many players. Wish you all the best Pack

I hate don
12/12/18 04:02
Sorry, wrong account. What Troops said

I HATE dON
12/12/18 06:52
This game is great and horribly inconsistent all at the same time, but I enjoy battling with everyone and have wondered how hated I am. Its good to see the nice things you all are saying sbout us, It is just a game and we are all just people playing a game our wives hate! Rock on Pimps! Prepare to get pimped slapped! Lol!

The Strippling Warriors
12/12/18 19:59
Pack, I hate the way everything came about but I think the misunderstanding and some hard feelings were due to you saying you were quitting but kept being competitive on the map and bidding in the SS after you left. I understand the need to bid in the AH because you were looking to rebuild, but once again you could have done that while a member of Pimps, and bidding on practically all the players in the AH did rub some the wrong way.

You didn’t have to leave Pimps, you could have stayed and rebuilt your team if that was your intention. I certainly understand someone needing or wanting to quit the game as I did that last year for several months, but I just put my players in the AH and walked away.

Troops and I have spent a lot of time in Risers training players, including you, to get to the next level and move over to Pimps and when they suddenly leave the guild but still play the game of course it will cause some hard feelings.

To say you never felt appreciated I think is nonsense. I think you were very successful in Pimps and were treated with respect and like everyone else you were given plenty of encouragement on your climb to the top. Sounds to me like you are impressed with positions i.e. RH/Leader. My pet raccoon also likes shiny objects.

There are no hard feelings on my part and I’m glad you found a great guild to call home. This is just a game and we are all still friends and brothers at the end of the day. I wish you nothing but the best and success in The Bar, no doubt a great guild with great guys and players.

Cheers!

Zεkε
12/12/18 22:42
LOL, Zeke!!! "My pet raccoon likes shiny objects" Made me laugh. Hey, I like shiny objects too.

But...

I hate don