Spotted

04/10/18 13:18
Pb, not going to respond to my response? Remember, just because you respond to people showing cracks doesn't mean you have addressed the cracks. I can think of more reasons it wasn't a fixed game than it was and your proof requires thesis length replies to read into what someone is saying. I would encourage you to read what is written, it might tell you a lot. Yaki said he would do it but didn't (he doesn't see match fixing as bad and puts that out there, so why lie?) Taff directly says it wasn't a match fix, and I'm sorry you don't understand the motivation to not show your best strat to other top level players in meaningless games, but most people clearly see it.
04/10/18 13:49
Where's the lie? Quote it!
04/10/18 17:43
What is your team name and Guild name Peanut just out of interest?
04/10/18 18:18
Peanut there is a little more to it than what you know mate. You have good knowledge of the game yes, But when it comes to top level and what's happening is a little out of your knowledge sorry to say. It's just not people helping their guild mates out, Guilds are helping other guilds out. You scratch my back and i'll scratch yours.
04/10/18 19:50
Yup, worked that one out. All mates apart from a few.

Black Monks :

Pb, not going to respond to my response? Remember, just because you respond to people showing cracks doesn't mean you have addressed the cracks. I can think of more reasons it wasn't a fixed game than it was and your proof requires thesis length replies to read into what someone is saying. I would encourage you to read what is written, it might tell you a lot. Yaki said he would do it but didn't (he doesn't see match fixing as bad and puts that out there, so why lie?) Taff directly says it wasn't a match fix, and I'm sorry you don't understand the motivation to not show your best strat to other top level players in meaningless games, but most people clearly see it.

04/10/18 20:09
DHSFP :

What is your team name and Guild name Peanut just out of interest?

Peanut Butta is in #Rugga Rebels, he/she does not hide under another name (not that you were implying that).
04/10/18 20:15
Black Monks :

04/10/18 22:34
Peanut Butta :

Black Monks :

Exactly, why would Yaki lie. Are you reading what is written?
04/10/18 22:40
And pb, I just saw your multiple messages, I will read your message, no need to spam. I'm asking why yaki would lie, he has no reason to. Therefore you can ask him if he fixed a match and he will honestly answer. Everyone here knows that I always quote lies when they occur, dont worry. I'm glad I could help you read what was written, enjoy your crusade.
05/10/18 03:11
Crusade (apt noun) Finished with match-fixing on this thread. I am bored with having to repeat myself. I have made opinions clear and my belief is I'm 100% right.

Read this very carefully as you're subject to misconstruing comments and making falsehoods, as I will illustrate.
You have accused me:
Of being a victim - pish.
Wanting a fight- no.
Making Insults - none, I have questioned your intelligence, but not insulted.
Anger (through block capitals)- I USE block capitals to highlight important words. that's usually how they are used.
Name calling - can you point out where I have done this? No, you can't.

Referring to the comment you made in the 'spam' above, I would encourage YOU to read what is written!

The question 'Where's the lie' refers to your comment about Yaki, in that why would he lie. It suggests I have labelled him a liar. I don't see a lie, therefore 'where's the lie', I stated that he was being honest to a point. That does NOT mean lying!
So, you have accused me of calling another player a liar, that's how it reads (And isn't that your forte, calling others liars)!

So do you just misconstrue others comments? Do you do it on purpose and just lie?
I prefer to give you the benefit of the doubt.