David Raguin :

Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

ban :

David Raguin :

ban :

so fixing another paying player out of a promotion isn’t cheating but in your eyes it’s camaraderie! You really do have no shame trying to defend it and quite frankly the game is better off without u

Hello Ban
Thanks for the question.
Choose between helping a comrade or a friend of my guild and let a stranger beat him, yes, I prefer to help my friend.
I understand that the unknown in itself disappointed but the camaraderie is an essential value in my eyes.
Especially since we do not lie, all guilds do it in a more or less frank way.
But the information does not shock you?
It is however immoral and punishable by law
The scams of which certain players have been guilty and which have necessarily slowed down the development of the game, so our pleasure, don't you mind?
It is however immoral and punishable by law.
It was however much more moral and legal to make championships where no member of guild meets.
As in any self-respecting sport or E-sport championship.
No championship has 2 clubs belonging to a single owner.
But Sweet Nitro chose the easy way and to break the laws by legitimizing the information.
No?

Either way you spin it you’re cheating another player out of promotion buy throwing your game! Your no better than anyone else who have done something wrong in this game you’re defined by your own actions and you’re a cheat

And if I am better than some because, maybe in YOUR EYES, I am a cheater but these are your values, respectable values ​​as much as mine.
While those whom I criticize, while remaining polite and respectful, have violated the law by making themselves guilty of fraud, it is a crime!
We do not adhere to moral values ​​or 'cheating', (to use your terms), to a video game.
We are talking about a crime punishable by the courts around the world.
Whatever makes you criticize me, please recognize that I am not guilty of any crime, which is to say that I am better than them
 Because I have not broken any law.
In addition, I remain respectful towards everyone while trying to dialogue and to propose a system of moral championship and of a very big sporting interest.
It's certainly more moral than denunciation, isn't it?

What you are talking about here is the severity of the nefarious action. One contravenes the law (although proving the case in a court of law is another matter entirely), the other contravenes the rules of the game. Both are cheating. Objectively and in the eyes of everyone, most especially the developers of the game.

English clubs cheat a lot, sorry to put that on the carpet but can we talk about the Saracens? Or the quarterfinal of the European Cup between the Harlequins and the Leinster in April 2009 (the famous scandal of blood capsules).
The cheat did not come from France on these cases there seems to me, right?

But let's put that aside, let's talk about the championship system I submitted to you, what do you think?

No let's not put this aside. You raise two VERY good examples of cheating in rugby. As you say Dean Richards hatched this crazy plan around using blood capsules and it was not just one match either, he did it in a very organised manner over several matches. What was the end result? read for yourself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodgate - Dean Richards received a 3-year ban and was sacked as manager of the club.

Saracens can actually be compared to Damage on RM in one respect. They found a loophole in the system, tweaked the numbers, did some very questionable shit around money, got exposed, held hands up and stopped doing it, got their wrists slapped and took the punishment on the chin. The result was they were knocked from top position in the rankings and it is taking many seasons to recover from this. Saracens have also been fined and demoted and will take a long time to recover.

La Cagnannaise, on the other hand, have been systematically cheating, opnely and boasting about it, for years on end and now that they are being threatened with possible punishment and sanctions, they are up in arms, crying indignation and calling everyone fascists and threatening legal action (!!!!!) and already plotting ways to circumvent the system. The arrogance of this is ABSOLUTELY STAGGERING.

The problem with your arguments is that these 2 examples speak of crimes committed against the law and which have been punished as crimes.
If these cases were brought to court, there would be much more severe penalties.
 La cagnanaise, since you were quoting her, did not violate any law.
Especially since all the guilds did it more or less frankly.
And again, you do not respond to my idea of ​​a new championship system that will solve the problem in a moral and legal way without resorting to denunciation.

Let’s change sport so u can get a clear indication of what these people are saying!!
Pakistan cricket players imprisoned and banned for 5 and 10 years for match fixing
Footballers banned just for placing a bet on games because they have inside information!!
This is the same for la cag they match fix and have inside information as they can clearly speak to and arrange the result of the game with there guild member

They broke the law by making false sports bets.
There is fraudulent enrichment.
Which is reprehensible by law.
Which has nothing to do with what you blame the cagnainaise.
In addition you talk about cricket, we are on a game of rugby and you too do not answer when my idea of ​​championship will solve the problem.

No, they did not. Neither club committed nor was implicated in sports betting. You are quite simply misrepresenting the truth there.

What both clubs did was cheat and bend the laws of the game to gain a competitive advantage - EXACTLY like Cagannaise do.

What Dean Richards did was basically manipulate/falsely represent his players as reagrds the blood replacement laws to circumvent the number of replacements allowed during a match. We've seen something very similar from France actually with Slimani and dubious HIA calls for leg injuries, but let's not go there for now...

What Saracens did was contravene the salary caps introduced by the IRU (not the judiciary or the executive) so that they could attract more and better players to bloat their squad to be able to field better players when resting other players - as is the nature of the game (as we know, the risk of injury and burn out is too high to play every game at that level). This gave them an unfair competitive advantage and allowed them to be more successful in a greater number of tournaments.

There is NO DIFFERENCE between what these clubs did and what La Cagnannaise openly do to gain a competitive advantage in a legal sense. None at all.

So having all these players has affected the club's sports results, for the saracens, you say it yourself. The club rankings play on the premiums paid by the league at the end of the season.
 Clubs were therefore financially injured.
 FRAUD

Are the clubs not involved in sports betting? But the league if, since it is permitted to bet on the results of the match, each bettor who has seen his team lose against the Saracens and therefore has lost the amount of his bet is entitled to file a complaint against the Saracens for fraud
The cagnanaise is absolutely not at such a level of deception, and of judicial incidence.
You have to be crazy to compare the impact of a video game with the impact of a business in real life ......
No but you're not going to seriously compare real life and its legal consequences with a video game, right?

You've drifted into fantasy land and pure speculation as regards Saracens. If anyone were ever to bring a case against them for losing their bet, the burden of proof is so onerous, it wouldn't get past a preliminary hearing.

You continue to defend the indefensible - what La Cagnannaise are doing is cheating the laws of the video game. How do we know this? Simply write a ticket to Sweet Nitro and ask them if they condone or have ever condoned match-fixing. In this video game, it is Sweet Nitro who set the laws and they have categorically stated on numerous occasions that match-fixing is cheating and they oppose it.

Also, you brought up the examples of Leicester and Saracens, not me. However, they are good examples because, afterall, we are debating the spirit of rugby and the essential ethos of ovalism.
13/04/20 14:18

David Raguin :

So having all these players has affected the club's sports results, for the saracens, you say it yourself. The club rankings play on the premiums paid by the league at the end of the season.
 FRAUD

Okay let's run with this idea a little bit. By match-fixing, La Cagnannaise is not only giving itself an advantage but it is robbing other teams of their rightful promotion. Now, at the top level, players are paying very real money on a seasonal basis to compete for promotion. La Cagnannaise is unfairly taking that opportunity away from them, an opportunity paid for with real money. This, by your own definition, is FRAUD.
13/04/20 14:19
Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

Crusaders RM :

David Raguin :

Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

ban :

David Raguin :

ban :

so fixing another paying player out of a promotion isn’t cheating but in your eyes it’s camaraderie! You really do have no shame trying to defend it and quite frankly the game is better off without u

Hello Ban
Thanks for the question.
Choose between helping a comrade or a friend of my guild and let a stranger beat him, yes, I prefer to help my friend.
I understand that the unknown in itself disappointed but the camaraderie is an essential value in my eyes.
The scams of which certain players have been guilty and which have necessarily slowed down the development of the game, so our pleasure, don't you mind?
It was however much more moral and legal to make championships where no member of guild meets.
But Sweet Nitro chose the easy way and to break the laws by legitimizing the information.
No?

Either way you spin it you’re cheating another player out of promotion buy throwing your game! Your no better than anyone else who have done something wrong in this game you’re defined by your own actions and you’re a cheat

And if I am better than some because, maybe in YOUR EYES, I am a cheater but these are your values, respectable values ​​as much as mine.
While those whom I criticize, while remaining polite and respectful, have violated the law by making themselves guilty of fraud, it is a crime!
We do not adhere to moral values ​​or 'cheating', (to use your terms), to a video game.
Whatever makes you criticize me, please recognize that I am not guilty of any crime, which is to say that I am better than them
In addition, I remain respectful towards everyone while trying to dialogue and to propose a system of moral championship and of a very big sporting interest.

What you are talking about here is the severity of the nefarious action. One contravenes the law (although proving the case in a court of law is another matter entirely), the other contravenes the rules of the game. Both are cheating. Objectively and in the eyes of everyone, most especially the developers of the game.

English clubs cheat a lot, sorry to put that on the carpet but can we talk about the Saracens? Or the quarterfinal of the European Cup between the Harlequins and the Leinster in April 2009 (the famous scandal of blood capsules).

But let's put that aside, let's talk about the championship system I submitted to you, what do you think?

No let's not put this aside. You raise two VERY good examples of cheating in rugby. As you say Dean Richards hatched this crazy plan around using blood capsules and it was not just one match either, he did it in a very organised manner over several matches. What was the end result? read for yourself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloodgate - Dean Richards received a 3-year ban and was sacked as manager of the club.

Saracens can actually be compared to Damage on RM in one respect. They found a loophole in the system, tweaked the numbers, did some very questionable shit around money, got exposed, held hands up and stopped doing it, got their wrists slapped and took the punishment on the chin. The result was they were knocked from top position in the rankings and it is taking many seasons to recover from this. Saracens have also been fined and demoted and will take a long time to recover.

La Cagnannaise, on the other hand, have been systematically cheating, opnely and boasting about it, for years on end and now that they are being threatened with possible punishment and sanctions, they are up in arms, crying indignation and calling everyone fascists and threatening legal action (!!!!!) and already plotting ways to circumvent the system. The arrogance of this is ABSOLUTELY STAGGERING.

The problem with your arguments is that these 2 examples speak of crimes committed against the law and which have been punished as crimes.
If these cases were brought to court, there would be much more severe penalties.
And again, you do not respond to my idea of ​​a new championship system that will solve the problem in a moral and legal way without resorting to denunciation.

Let’s change sport so u can get a clear indication of what these people are saying!!
Pakistan cricket players imprisoned and banned for 5 and 10 years for match fixing
Footballers banned just for placing a bet on games because they have inside information!!
This is the same for la cag they match fix and have inside information as they can clearly speak to and arrange the result of the game with there guild member

In addition you talk about cricket, we are on a game of rugby and you too do not answer when my idea of ​​championship will solve the problem.

No, they did not. Neither club committed nor was implicated in sports betting. You are quite simply misrepresenting the truth there.

What both clubs did was cheat and bend the laws of the game to gain a competitive advantage - EXACTLY like Cagannaise do.

What Dean Richards did was basically manipulate/falsely represent his players as reagrds the blood replacement laws to circumvent the number of replacements allowed during a match. We've seen something very similar from France actually with Slimani and dubious HIA calls for leg injuries, but let's not go there for now...

What Saracens did was contravene the salary caps introduced by the IRU (not the judiciary or the executive) so that they could attract more and better players to bloat their squad to be able to field better players when resting other players - as is the nature of the game (as we know, the risk of injury and burn out is too high to play every game at that level). This gave them an unfair competitive advantage and allowed them to be more successful in a greater number of tournaments.

There is NO DIFFERENCE between what these clubs did and what La Cagnannaise openly do to gain a competitive advantage in a legal sense. None at all.

FRAUD

Are the clubs not involved in sports betting? But the league if, since it is permitted to bet on the results of the match, each bettor who has seen his team lose against the Saracens and therefore has lost the amount of his bet is entitled to file a complaint against the Saracens for fraud
The cagnanaise is absolutely not at such a level of deception, and of judicial incidence.
You have to be crazy to compare the impact of a video game with the impact of a business in real life ......
No but you're not going to seriously compare real life and its legal consequences with a video game, right?

You've drifted into fantasy land and pure speculation as regards Saracens. If anyone were ever to bring a case against them for losing their bet, the burden of proof is so onerous, it wouldn't get past a preliminary hearing.

You continue to defend the indefensible - what La Cagnannaise are doing is cheating the laws of the video game. How do we know this? Simply write a ticket to Sweet Nitro and ask them if they condone or have ever condoned match-fixing. In this video game, it is Sweet Nitro who set the laws and they have categorically stated on numerous occasions that match-fixing is cheating and they oppose it.

Also, you brought up the examples of Leicester and Saracens, not me. However, they are good examples because, afterall, we are debating the spirit of rugby and the essential ethos of ovalism.

We will not be able to agree because you simply raise the rules of the game published by Sweet Nitro to the same level as the laws which are contained in a penal code.
As for what you say about betting, a group complaint with several bettors would be admissible.
Likewise the clubs which lost in the final against the Saracens, lost the financial bonus paid to the winner, these same clubs are entitled to demand the return of these bonuses, therefore, to file a complaint before the courts.

You find that the cagnanaise is on the same level as that? Well file a complaint, you will see if the lawyers and judges will not laugh.
Sweet Nitro has not published LAWS but a regulation, a regulation contains rules, not laws.
In addition, precisely, there is nothing written on this subject in the rules of Sweet Nitro.
Well, the little Frenchman came to discuss and present a certain point of view and an idea for a championship system.
I suspected that given the differences of point of view, it would be difficult to agree on current events but I hoped that my idea of ​​championship which, I think, is a good solution, could gain your support.
You now know the idea as it is, you have to see if it is worth it that you too defend it with Sweet Nitro.
I thank all those who were kind enough to debate in calm and respect, for the good debate with arguments.
Thanks to them
And fun on the game

Bisouninours
13/04/20 14:23
David Raguin :

We will not be able to agree because you simply raise the rules of the game published by Sweet Nitro to the same level as the laws which are contained in a penal code.
As for what you say about betting, a group complaint with several bettors would be admissible.
Likewise the clubs which lost in the final against the Saracens, lost the financial bonus paid to the winner, these same clubs are entitled to demand the return of these bonuses, therefore, to file a complaint before the courts.

You find that the cagnanaise is on the same level as that? Well file a complaint, you will see if the lawyers and judges will not laugh.
Sweet Nitro has not published LAWS but a regulation, a regulation contains rules, not laws.
In addition, precisely, there is nothing written on this subject in the rules of Sweet Nitro.
Well, the little Frenchman came to discuss and present a certain point of view and an idea for a championship system.
I suspected that given the differences of point of view, it would be difficult to agree on current events but I hoped that my idea of ​​championship which, I think, is a good solution, could gain your support.
You now know the idea as it is, you have to see if it is worth it that you too defend it with Sweet Nitro.
I thank all those who were kind enough to debate in calm and respect, for the good debate with arguments.
Thanks to them
And fun on the game

Bisouninours

Guest_54321 :

BTW - obviously I agree with keeping teams from the same guild away from each other in the championships as several guilds, but almost exclusively La Cagnnaise these days, cannot resist the temptation of cheating through match-fixing, so your idea would solve that problem. I suggest you campaign for it with sweet nitro as it is an excellent idea, if workable with the numbers

Obviously you are not even reading the thread or you would have seen this.
13/04/20 14:23
Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

FRAUD

Okay let's run with this idea a little bit. By match-fixing, La Cagnannaise is not only giving itself an advantage but it is robbing other teams of their rightful promotion. Now, at the top level, players are paying very real money on a seasonal basis to compete for promotion. La Cagnannaise is unfairly taking that opportunity away from them, an opportunity paid for with real money. This, by your own definition, is FRAUD.

Cela s'y apparente effectivement, sauf que personne ne force a acheter le dit joueur et vous n'avez aucune certitude sur votre monter de championnat.
Contrairement a un club professionnel qui paye ses joueurs car ce sont des salariés et donc, le club n'a pas d'autres choix que de payer.

en terme de droit judiciaire, la nuance est là. C'est subtil mais ça joue beaucoup.

Thanks to them
And fun on the game

Bisouninours
13/04/20 14:26
Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

Crusaders RM :

David Raguin :

Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

ban :

David Raguin :

ban :

Hello Ban
Thanks for the question.
No?

FRAUD

Guest_54321 :

BTW - obviously I agree with keeping teams from the same guild away from each other in the championships as several guilds, but almost exclusively La Cagnnaise these days, cannot resist the temptation of cheating through match-fixing, so your idea would solve that problem. I suggest you campaign for it with sweet nitro as it is an excellent idea, if workable with the numbers

Obviously you are not even reading the thread or you would have seen this.

So much so that I read you all but I am all alone to chat with all.
And I am how to say, a little alone in front of a multitude.
What is not easy, I hope that you will not hold it against me and recognize that it is not easy.
All this by a simple desire to dialogue and to expose an idea of ​​championship which quite simply resolves the problem.

Thanks to them
And fun on the game

Bisouninours
13/04/20 14:33
David Raguin :

Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

FRAUD

Cela s'y apparente effectivement, sauf que personne ne force a acheter le dit joueur et vous n'avez aucune certitude sur votre monter de championnat.
Contrairement a un club professionnel qui paye ses joueurs car ce sont des salariés et donc, le club n'a pas d'autres choix que de payer.

en terme de droit judiciaire, la nuance est là. C'est subtil mais ça joue beaucoup.

Thanks to them
And fun on the game

Bisouninours

No, you are quite right, you will never convince me that cheating is the best way to play this game and that La Cagnannaise are not cheats.

However, as repeatedly posted and you repeatedly ignore, I agree with keeping teams from the same guild away from each other in the league. My fear, though, is that even this will not stop the cheating as La Cagnannaise will simply form pacts with other guilds in order to continue cheating and to continue trying to screw anyone they don't classify as their 'friends'. Am I wrong? If guild teams were not in the same league - would you still continue to 'make arrangements' with friends from other guilds simply to gain promotion by illicit means? Be honest, you would continue, wouldn't you?
13/04/20 14:40
The first thing you must do is to admit you are a cheat.
13/04/20 14:45
The Master :

The first thing you must do is to admit you are a cheat.

You, given your past and your actions vis-à-vis the entire community of players, you do not deserve any form of respect from me but as I am polite, I will be satisfied in the future to just ignore you
13/04/20 14:49
Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

Guest_54321 :

David Raguin :

FRAUD

Thanks to them
And fun on the game

Bisouninours

No, you are quite right, you will never convince me that cheating is the best way to play this game and that La Cagnannaise are not cheats.

However, as repeatedly posted and you repeatedly ignore, I agree with keeping teams from the same guild away from each other in the league. My fear, though, is that even this will not stop the cheating as La Cagnannaise will simply form pacts with other guilds in order to continue cheating and to continue trying to screw anyone they don't classify as their 'friends'. Am I wrong? If guild teams were not in the same league - would you still continue to 'make arrangements' with friends from other guilds simply to gain promotion by illicit means? Be honest, you would continue, wouldn't you?

If if I read you and I noted that you agree with me when
The solution of the championships.
To answer the problem you raise, reread what I publish as a relegation promotion system.
The slightest arrangement in the championship will cost too much point and prevent the slightest climb, or even precipitate the descent because it will be complicated to finish in the first 2 to climb.
By cons do not blame me but I have to pass the brush otherwise Madame Bisouninours will growl on me ... lol
The pleasure of crossing paths with the game