IRANIAN CHAMPIONS 3

06/09/18 12:43
We are currently playing this lot in a G C have any of you come across them?

Some if not all of them are up to something the worst of all being Angelina 1999. The pace of his players just does not make sense he is level 62 & his players can keep pace if not out run teams at level 74/75 yet when you look at his players settings they are not even maxed out.

The rest of them also have very questionable pace to say the least but this guys are just impossible even for a team 3-4 levels higher & totally maxed out.
07/09/18 14:08
Hi ShaunC,
You may remember, I was commenting on the LACK of cheating in the game 5-6 weeks ago.
It seems now that cheating is widespread. I have seen an alarming drop in 'form' of my own team, in the last week, despite having the full compliment of 'gear' (apart from ball).
I have ticketed Sweet Nitro about this (more than 24hrs ago), no response as yet. I will give them another day, before I try with a more 'pointed' ticket.

If any player out there is activating this cheat. Could someone please come forward as an anonymous source to explain how this works. Sweet Nitro never read the Forums. You can change your name in the 'options'.
I know it is a long shot, but this cheating is making a mockery of the game. It's in everyone's interest to have a level playing field!
Cheers.....

07/09/18 15:28
07/09/18 15:31
Gold Fenglers :

Hi ShaunC,
You may remember, I was commenting on the LACK of cheating in the game 5-6 weeks ago.
It seems now that cheating is widespread. I have seen an alarming drop in 'form' of my own team, in the last week, despite having the full compliment of 'gear' (apart from ball). I'm trying to get answers from my own Guild, some I suspect of cheating, they are reluctant to reply.
I have ticketed Sweet Nitro about this (more than 24hrs ago), no response as yet. I will give them another day, before I try with a more 'pointed' ticket.

If any player out there is activating this cheat. Could someone please come forward as an anonymous source to explain how this works. Sweet Nitro never read the Forums. You can change your name in the 'options'.
I know it is a long shot, but this cheating is making a mockery of the game. It's in everyone's interest to have a level playing field!
Cheers.....

Mmm, It's kind of what we were saying before but we were being accused of "racism" by certain people... ring any bells!! But seeing is believing yeah! ffs
07/09/18 16:49
Eh, I have already explained I knew cheating was going on, but not extensively, like it is now!!! FFS !!
LOOK at the comments I made at that time! FFS !!
And there WAS racism and race-hating comments on the Forum. How on Earth can you deny that!!!! FFS!!!
I am happy to see those comments have ceased, so it was a win for me! And you!

I should have done something about the cheating then, it could be too late now.

Just for you a direct quote from the bottom of page 2 of 'Is worth mentioning' thread
'Cheating teams are few and far between.'
You got it ????? FFS
And yet again, you are not addressing the issue here! FFS

So, let's stop these comments and somehow find a way to stop cheating in the game, if you're interested?
Do you have any idea how to do this?
Btw, still no response from SN.
07/09/18 18:59
I'm not a conspiracy theorist so I don't know what to say. I've accepted the game for what it is (which if you played any of the Sublinet platform games....this entire line of conversation could be reworded and re transcribed to describe a lot of situations across all the games).

I dunno what exactly this game is (a simulator I suppose), but it's not very realistic. Fortunately for me, I started in TDM and if you want to talk about what an unrealistic version of an NFL simulator is, go play that. At this point, there is nothing in that game that even resembles an NFL game outside of having 11 guys out there at a time.

The player energy levels are indeed a confusing thing for me. Probably peel that onion back one more layer, and I friendly a lot of guys before I play them on the map since I can't remember who I played from one minute to the next as I can't remember the goofy symbols and the games blur together at the volume I play. It's a bit odd how I tend to come up so wimpy so often in these situations for the "real game". Lions in the fake game and kittens in the real one I say.

But...whatever. I just move on to the next one. That's the great thing about this game. You can always just....move on to the next one! The way I think about it....there are teams out there that I can beat that perhaps no one else in my guild could beat. Or at least perform better than the pack against just as my formation and settings will "click" against someone else's formations/settings. At the same time, there is certainly a team out there that I will perform far worse against and a lesser man could wipe the floor with the same opponent. I know this to be true as I don't have the time or interest to fiddle with everyone player and strat building sliders on a game by game basis (no one does). I just run a set of settings that works for how I assign the training points and have created my "crash and burn" style of play. I play ultra aggressive and essentially just run into anyone and everything on offense and defense. They foul me...I make a penalty goal or two (hopefully), and call it a day. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. Sometimes they are faster than me, sometimes not. Sometimes I tire out and sometimes not. If the combination is bad (i.e. my team sucks) than it's off to the next one and I just cross that guy off the list. Try again next season or in a handful of days. Honestly though, I have some very different formations, and if I change into something else I usually get a much different result. I have no idea if people's playbooks are just variations of one theme or if you are really going outside of the box and creating some wild different formations with a completely different objective to them. Sometimes I want to dominate the middle and that's what the opponent gives me (my preferred method). Sometimes, he won't give that up and however he sets up his team...it isn't working. So, off to the exploit that sidelines....or cluster the middle....or do deep passes across the field and make his guys run all game chasing the ball around (on and on it goes).

So, lets all be less Ashley and more Barry. There's always the next game. Can't win 'em all. And the ones you just can't solve...then don't bother and solve a problem you can solve and leave it for someone else to figure out.
07/09/18 19:18
one of my tickets got deleted Gold fenglar , I've learned in this game if you want to finish bottom of your league use sports gear as it doesnt help you in the football it works against you

If you dont use it you start getting results not sure how that works like but it;s true I own 3 accounts the one with sports gear can't win a game the other two with no sports gear I think have lost once all season
07/09/18 19:25
Going back to the orignal question about iranian champions 3 I used my highest levelled account on angellina 1999 and I didn't notice a difference in speed but overall I was outclassed by someone 12 levels lower Lol.
I dont take this game seriously no more cos you can't otherwise you'd just be permantely angry like i was so now I just use my accounts for fun and forget about trying to develop tactics.
I had to laugh when i setup a tournament put all my 3 teams in and somehow my worst account took down a level 75 in millers and then took down my main team like i'm sorry but this game is truly messed up and thats why i don't really try to be good anymore.
07/09/18 20:13
Hi
Just answer Jems confusion over energy. Energy affects your performance (like MB was, but reversed). 0% energy will penalise your team by 25% (your team looks and plays the same, but you will misplace passes, miss tackles and not score goals etc) 20 % energy - 20% penalty, it rises incrementally until you reach 100% energy. Morale operates in the same way.
I understand your conspiracy comment, because there is a lot of it, most unfounded, on the Forum. Just to say I love the game. I started to take the game seriously after levelling up. Before the start of this week (since the levelling) I won Championships at a canter all ''clean sheeted'. This week I have started to concede goals and struggled against some mid-table opposition. I have spotted some strange 'behaviours' in a couple of teams. Ashley knows, I play the game a lot. I don't want to jump the gun, until my questions have been answered by Sweet Nitro. I find it suspicious they haven't responded to my 'worries' as yet.
I played Angelina too, lol. Won 4-0. Expected more, but didn't spot anything. They just maybe a very good team for their level.
I will keep you informed on this thread with any progress I make, just grit the teeth, for now.
Cheers......
ps (2hrs later) I have been told, by someone reliable, there was a slight change to the game mechanic in last update. But, still waiting for confirmation.

08/09/18 10:41
Gold Fenglers :

Eh, I have already explained I knew cheating was going on, but not extensively, like it is now!!! FFS !!
LOOK at the comments I made at that time! FFS !!
And there WAS racism and race-hating comments on the Forum. How on Earth can you deny that!!!! FFS!!!
I am happy to see those comments have ceased, so it was a win for me! And you!

I should have done something about the cheating then, it could be too late now.

Just for you a direct quote from the bottom of page 2 of 'Is worth mentioning' thread
'Cheating teams are few and far between.'
You got it ????? FFS
And yet again, you are not addressing the issue here! FFS

So, let's stop these comments and somehow find a way to stop cheating in the game, if you're interested?
Do you have any idea how to do this?
Btw, still no response from SN.

I see my comment CLEARLY "stung" you