Your connection is not private...

07/09/18 12:12
Anyone else getting this error message when trying to get into the game other than Faceb**k? Yet ANOTHER way for certain nations to get their own way by hampering their opposition!
07/09/18 19:54
In rebels Gurizinho messaged me via facebook to say he's got the same message he's screenshot me it and says not been able to login for 12 hours about half the goes o0f the team have been used so suspect theres more than just yourself millwall . What a coinceidence guild where playing is from iran they've got no problems playing the game digusting really . I'm not saying we'd of beaten them as they had more depth but to not even allow us to play is just plain wrong should suspend the GC until the bug is fixed.
08/09/18 02:37
Not entirely sure what has happened but its saying:

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.football-champions.com (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Unless they have been hacked or just need to update their validation code? Wouldn't be the first time they've needed to cheat... all seems OK on FB tho.
08/09/18 16:44
Kaspersky is giving out that warning but from what I hear not MacAfee or AVG

I wonder if Kaspersky is just playing extra safe or are they getting a false warning that does sometimes happen.
09/09/18 00:24

Connection not protected
The security of your connection is reduced. Criminals can attempt to steal your data from the website. You are advised to leave this website.
URL:
www.football-champions.com
Reason:
This certificate or one of certificates in the certificate chain is not up to date. View certificate
I understand the risks and wish to continue
09/09/18 03:36
ShaunC :

Connection not protected
The security of your connection is reduced. Criminals can attempt to steal your data from the website. You are advised to leave this website.
URL:
Reason:
This certificate or one of certificates in the certificate chain is not up to date. View certificate

I've just done some research on this and there seems to be some double standards regarding this issue;

It stems from the internet manipulators "Google" who are trying to highlight certain websites that are using "HTTP" rather than "HTTPS" the S being "secure", fair enough but it says it's OK to use these websites when browsing but when you use passwords or financial transactions it cannot be 100% trusted.... however, the footballchampions website, unless it's being accessed through FB, comes up with a red flag warning (the only website I have noticed to do this) that wont even allow me to access "full stop".... and to be fair with all the shenanigans that go on with this company and the hackers they have employed in the past... I'm not entirely sure I want to continue using it until they sort their shit out tbh.

It's saying that THEIR certificate has expired... on 7/9/18. Not sure if they are going to amend that?
09/09/18 16:15
I sent & got this reply

ShaunC

Connection not protected
URL:
Reason:
This certificate or one of certificates in the certificate chain is not up to date. View certificate
09/09/18 11:55
Support
Good day,

The site is well secured.
Normally, you can allow access to the site via the browser settings or by clicking on the "i" to the left of the URL.

Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team
09/09/18 16:16
Must admit Kaspersky, spybot, Ccleaner & Heardprotect all found nothing
10/09/18 05:23
ShaunC :

I sent & got this reply

ShaunC

Connection not protected
URL:
Reason:
This certificate or one of certificates in the certificate chain is not up to date. View certificate
09/09/18 11:55
Support
Good day,

The site is well secured.
Normally, you can allow access to the site via the browser settings or by clicking on the "i" to the left of the URL.

Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team

"Normally" you can get on with that little "i" etc, but I'm getting a red triangle warning sign that isn't letting me proceed. I haven't been able to get on my 2nd account since the 7th. Until THEY secure their site... I can't get on lol.