Improper removal of gold balls

28/04/20 10:36
I wanted to upgrade my guild to level 4 to make it fast i used 6 gold ball and u removed 9 gold ball please return it back to femzi messi
28/04/20 15:03
I suggest you make a ticket complaint to the mods so that they can view it.
But maybe you perhaps used the other gold balls on other building upgrades? I apologise if I am wrong.

But at times the game and even the admins/mods can do silly things.
04/05/20 09:17
They still owe me about 1.2 billion that went from my bank in October. The admin guy said he found it & had got it every time I asked when it would be returned I just got blanked so good luck but don't be shocked if you don't get them back
06/05/20 08:54
ShaunC :

They still owe me about 1.2 billion that went from my bank in October. The admin guy said he found it & had got it every time I asked when it would be returned I just got blanked so good luck but don't be shocked if you don't get them back

Far out! They still haven’t yet returned the money to you?? Keep on pressing Shaun eventually he’ll get pissed and owe you the money but that’s just crap
07/05/20 09:08
Gregory K. Ishii :

ShaunC :

Far out! They still haven’t yet returned the money to you?? Keep on pressing Shaun eventually he’ll get pissed and owe you the money but that’s just crap

I gave up bank is almost full anyhow so unless they gave me however many gold balls it would cost to buy that much its pointless now & they will never do that.