Guild Challenge How do you win, lose or draw?

14/12/15 13:20
I am completely bewildered by the scoring system in this, as are my Guild members, surely the Guild that wins the most matches should win? My Guild has just had a great scrap with another, We won 14 matches, they won 9 and one was drawn before no more challenges could be made and yet the result was a Draw, explain please, it would help if you could start by explaining the meaning of the central green "score" board?
I am sure I am not alone in this, please help....
14/12/15 14:27
Only games won with challenges from your end are counted in the final score. Its impossible to win 14.
14/12/15 20:17
Rewa.Hard :

Only games won with challenges from your end are counted in the final score. Its impossible to win 14.

Then how come we won 14? We won ALL 10 of our challenges ( plus 4 of challenges against us), Could someone PLEASE explain HOW you WIN a challenge? Or is this just a load of nonsense? My Guild members give their all in this, and end up not being "fit enough" to play in their own Championship, or in Tournaments.....so far it seems to me, put your weakest teams out for the Guild Challenge and who knows, you might WIN. It's a nonsense until the rules and details are properly explained. Until then how can I withdraw my Guild from this tournament?? We don not quit, but we want to know HOW IT WORKS.
15/12/15 02:22
Ok, look at it this way, you only 'win' the games you challenge. As there are 10 opposition and you can only be beaten once, your team could only win a maximum of 10 matches... Any games NOT lost when you have been challenged are just a personal bonus and a bonus for your guild to NOT lose...

So if you didn't win overall, your guild won 10 and they won 9, then it is a glitch or bug. Or perhaps your counting was off...
15/12/15 08:46
Ian_B33 :

Ok, look at it this way, you only 'win' the games you challenge. As there are 10 opposition and you can only be beaten once, your team could only win a maximum of 10 matches... Any games NOT lost when you have been challenged are just a personal bonus and a bonus for your guild to NOT lose...

So if you didn't win overall, your guild won 10 and they won 9, then it is a glitch or bug. Or perhaps your counting was off...

Basicly what I said isn't it?
It took a little while for me to work out that you only get points for winning your own challenges and that losses have no bearing on the score.
As for mistaking he's won 14 games when the svor board is bright green and hard to miss...
15/12/15 08:48
In his defence,info given in all areas are somewhat vague and need to be worked on.
15/12/15 13:16
Rewa.Hard :

"Ian_B33" :

Basicly what I said isn't it?
It took a little while for me to work out that you only get points for winning your own challenges and that losses have no bearing on the score.
As for mistaking he's won 14 games when the svor board is bright green and hard to miss...

Yeh, basically what you said, but he asked again, so I said it again...
15/12/15 15:08
It is a nonsense. Someone challenges me and loses. They then get someone else to challenge me and they win. One point to them, nothing to us. How can that be right?
15/12/15 18:08
because every player can challenge 2 times, 10 players mean 20 challenges. If 1 of their players challenge you and loose he can either challenge you again or challenge another player from your guild, if he looses again he's out of the game without having made any points for his team. It would have been unfair if the team being challenged lost a game and the challenging team got the point instead, if each player was only able to challenge once that would have worked but because every player have 2 challenges it would have made the points system biased. You can only get challenged again and again by other team if they cant beat you, if you look at it as unfair because they will keep challenging you over and over until they beat you consider that since every player only have 2 challenges, so it might seem unfair at 1st because it looks like they get opportunity to keep challenging you till they beat you, but every time they challenge you and loose they have less challenges left to challenge your team mates. If they wasted a lot of challenges on you trying to beat you they might not have enough challenges left to challenge and win the rest of your guild's teams making it impossible for them to beat your guild. If your guild have 10 points and they loose 11 of their games challenging your guild they loose as they wont be able to get 10 points anymore. If they worked out guild challenges on the same play and points system that the Tournaments or the season championship work on it would have been much less confusing and would have produced a much clearer winner
15/12/15 18:10
So looking at the match results is totally pointless? As for my counting being off I don't think so, the system is flawed