Lomu's Legends

26/03/16 16:53
Great achievement, well done.

What next?
26/03/16 16:54
LOL; as ABS will testify I spent all afternoon getting the tactics right to beat them, and then just played cayden straight off the back and caught him off guard, although I see normal service has resumed and he is thumping me easily again!

HBM jeez I forget how tough you are too.

Well done the better guild won. We have come far, but as shown still have a few levels to go yet; hopefully we are even more competitive next time!
26/03/16 16:57
Simon_Stevens :

Great achievement, well done.

What next?

That is for the developers to decide, as sooner or later a few other guilds will achieve this too...
27/03/16 22:07
Tolgate 23/7 :

LOL; as ABS will testify I spent all afternoon getting the tactics right to beat them, and then just played cayden straight off the back and caught him off guard, although I see normal service has resumed and he is thumping me easily again!

HBM jeez I forget how tough you are too.

Well done the better guild won. We have come far, but as shown still have a few levels to go yet; hopefully we are even more competitive next time!

Cheers Tolls, we really enjoyed playeing your guys guild, you guys are going well , im sure next time we will have to watch out for you guys and will look forward to the challenge
02/04/16 01:41
Thank you, Tols.