MB wins

31/07/16 06:47
I would really like to see a GVG championship!!! Were gvg wins are counted and ranked! Maybe could even rank it off total team star rating at the start! No MB in this championship but all others can keep match bonus.

After the last update I really do believe the developers don't care what we want! This game is dead! (I did like the one time offers though. Should have the option to buy them more often). But losing 1050 fans and only gaining 200 fans for wins forces the use of more MB than ever!!

So anyway, I will now join the developers in not caring about the game and be selling my A,B,C teams and buying a bunch of 18-19 yr old, low star nobody's and setting mb to full for every game and go on holiday for the next 20 weeks

I encourage others to do the same, the game can manage itself with the lack of skills and the use of a half decent strategy and full mb I'm sure we could all go on holiday and still go up in levels!! MB wins
02/08/16 13:29
In the last version of this game, guild leaders or their nominated "selector" would be able to select one or two players from each team in the guild to make a guild team. This inter-guild match was played at the same time as the individual matches. I'd like to see that feature again. Possibly even an inter-guild "World Cup".

Also, I'd like guilds to be called "unions".
02/08/16 23:39
Wish you could buy the 'one off offers' more often ???!!!
I'm increasingly coming across teams consisting almost entirely of maxed out players aged under 20. How much more do people want to spend on this game?
06/08/16 03:23
Bournemouth Celts :

In the last version of this game, guild leaders or their nominated "selector" would be able to select one or two players from each team in the guild to make a guild team. This inter-guild match was played at the same time as the individual matches. I'd like to see that feature again. Possibly even an inter-guild "World Cup".

Also, I'd like guilds to be called "unions".

I like the sound of that BC sounds like great fun!!!!.......We have all given them plenty of ideas, and no doubt loads of cash too so........hopefully they continue to develop this great game, as it's gotten a little to repetitive for my liking
06/08/16 03:26
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Wish you could buy the 'one off offers' more often ???!!!
I'm increasingly coming across teams consisting almost entirely of maxed out players aged under 20. How much more do people want to spend on this game?

I don't buy them myself but I think it's a great idea to keep money rolling in, now hopefully RM will develop & put into place some new ideas! We have all given them enough
08/08/16 21:32
HBM,
Seriously. Was just having a look around at others. They don't talk much and seems to be lots of squabbling going on.
The bouce out of Msngr.....?
09/08/16 03:49
guest_1444399862609 :

HBM,
Seriously. Was just having a look around at others. They don't talk much and seems to be lots of squabbling going on.
The bouce out of Msngr.....?

Sorry mate I guess afew of us got the wrong idea
09/08/16 13:27
Lets be honest here, the developers are lazy and greedy, and never listen to us the customers. Great ideas, but they wont happen. Theyve lost it.
20/08/16 11:21
MB makes a mockery of this game - shame on you developers
03/09/16 03:12
The Man from Delmonte :

Lets be honest here, the developers are lazy and greedy, and never listen to us the customers. Great ideas, but they wont happen. Theyve lost it.

You are not wrong here. The game was always designed for the older players to quit so the new ones can take over never letting anyone be the real winner!

Thanks for your money, We don't need you anymore kind of attitude!!