Ruck next to sideline.

22/10/16 18:49
Please will you look into the issue where players caught in ruck next to the sideline keep on passing towards the sideline or backwards instead of passing the ball infield. Thanx.
02/11/16 22:43
Totally agree. Can waste 20-30 minutes of match time
13/11/16 23:01
Agreed, its frustrating as hell
17/11/16 19:00
Change your strategies to avoid it if you dont like it. You have the tools at your disposal to play the game in any style or pattern that you chose to folow. Its not a bug its an option.
17/11/16 21:00
Its a bug not a choice
17/11/16 21:03
I talked with sf as I too wanted to know how to prevent it. He thought the discussion was regarding endless rucks that can be created with the ruck settings. The ruck at the sideline, particularly the bottom sideline, is a bug
19/11/16 08:38
Seriousfun :

Change your strategies to avoid it if you dont like it. You have the tools at your disposal to play the game in any style or pattern that you chose to folow. Its not a bug its an option.

You are very mistaken. Definitely a bug.
19/11/16 08:43
I am bulldog from "We got Strats". Play me a few games and if your players don't do what I said you will have a fan for life!
19/11/16 11:30
I think he means when you pass out to the wing and, for example, your 14 has the ball, generally your players come out to ruck. This means whether you're set to play through the middle or spread it wide, all passes go a few feet at a time. This is because it is already wide, ergo can't pass wider, and with play through the middle your forwards are already there so just passes to them

Definitely a bug, and happens on both touch lines. Only way around it is kicking or, potentially as I haven't tried this, 1 in the ruck so your players don't bunch up out wide