cannot play "play a match"

16/12/16 16:23
simple.. via FB the button is "disabled"
17/12/16 06:53
Hear, hear. That makes two of us...
17/12/16 12:06
Hello,

The problem was transmitted to the developer, it will be corrected at the beginning of the week.
However, you can use the phone version that works properly

Best regard,

Fada
17/12/16 15:21
fada623 :

Hello,

The problem was transmitted to the developer, it will be corrected at the beginning of the week.

Best regard,

Fada

Sorry that's not good enough and needs sort NOW. I don't play on the phone version as I use my laptop.

What does the "beginning of the week" mean? Is it Sunday, Monday or Tuesday? This will make a big difference to me if I can't recover fans after any lost matches.
17/12/16 16:20
guest_1444417748347 :

fada623 :

Hello,

Best regard,

Fada

Sorry that's not good enough and needs sort NOW. I don't play on the phone version as I use my laptop.

What does the "beginning of the week" mean? Is it Sunday, Monday or Tuesday? This will make a big difference to me if I can't recover fans after any lost matches.

Wow.... you don't come across like a ****head in that post at all do you?! I want it NOW!!!! You must have been a petulant child, shame your parents didn't smack that out of you
17/12/16 17:40
It's about good customer service and sorting out issues within an acceptable timescale not same vague response. People pay real cash to play this game, maybe including yourself, and a vague response about early next week really sounds like the developer can't be bothered and will do it when they feel like it.
17/12/16 17:49
guest_1444417748347 :

It's about good customer service and sorting out issues within an acceptable timescale not same vague response. People pay real cash to play this game, maybe including yourself, and a vague response about early next week really sounds like the developer can't be bothered and will do it when they feel like it.

Game development is not the easiest thing, if it was you would do it. So to give a specific time would not be a good idea because if they were right you would get even more butt hurt than you already are. So let me translate what they said. Our tech guys are off work until Monday, when they return from the weekend they will fix the problem as quickly as they can. Now settle down so croxton doesnt have to do what your parents should habe done
17/12/16 18:17
Black Monks :

guest_1444417748347 :

Game development is not the easiest thing, if it was you would do it. So to give a specific time would not be a good idea because if they were right you would get even more butt hurt than you already are. So let me translate what they said. Our tech guys are off work until Monday, when they return from the weekend they will fix the problem as quickly as they can. Now settle down so croxton doesnt have to do what your parents should habe done

Game development isn't easy I agree and I should know as I'm one. That's why you make changes in a dev system, then you test them, sort out the bugs and then transfer to the live system. Yes, sometimes things don't always go to plan but then the developers shouldn't have issued a new version into "live" on a Friday and then cleared off for the weekend, should they! A bit half cocked if you ask me.

On a slightly different point I trust you and Croxton aren't advocating violence towards children in your posts as that would be totally inappropriate!
17/12/16 18:31
Here is the answer, don't lose. Or you could take a reality check on your life and conclude that fake fans in a game are really not that important in the general scheme of things.

17/12/16 19:00
Boggy Bognor :

Black Monks :

guest_1444417748347 :

Game development isn't easy I agree and I should know as I'm one. That's why you make changes in a dev system, then you test them, sort out the bugs and then transfer to the live system. Yes, sometimes things don't always go to plan but then the developers shouldn't have issued a new version into "live" on a Friday and then cleared off for the weekend, should they! A bit half cocked if you ask me.

On a slightly different point I trust you and Croxton aren't advocating violence towards children in your posts as that would be totally inappropriate!

Game developer and social justice warrior, what a great combination. Our threat of hitting a kid is about as real as the fans we are getting butt hurt about. And discipline and violence are not synonymous.