No Xmas deals

27/12/16 00:12
I was hoping for some Xmas deals on the game, much like they do on clash of clans. It's a shame there was nothing. Double fans, double production, a level 250 player or something. Surely someone at sublinet has missed an opportunity to increase profits by not offering a one time Xmas deal? Even World of tanks does it.
28/12/16 22:11
Hypocrites got to love them. I don't use Credit Card etc etc. Well done MB-Dot
29/12/16 09:26
WHY NO XMAS DEALS WE WERE ALL LOOKING OUT FOR THAT OUCH............
30/12/16 12:57
guest_1443979560201 :

Anonymous posts got to love em - its easier to accuse someone of using MB than admit that you are actually not very good at this game isn't it? I'm guessing you are over weight, have few friends and have achieved very little in the real world, either way you bore me.
30/12/16 16:11
M-Dot :

guest_1443979560201 :

Anonymous posts got to love em - its easier to accuse someone of using MB than admit that you are actually not very good at this game isn't it? I'm guessing you are over weight, have few friends and have achieved very little in the real world, either way you bore me.

You say all that like it's a bad thing.
30/12/16 17:19
M-Dot :

guest_1443979560201 :

Completely unnecessary personal abuse. Muted - 30 days.
30/12/16 19:05
I also want a mute button but in real life outside the game. Hook a man up please
30/12/16 20:12
Carshalton Colts :

M-Dot :

guest_1443979560201 :

Completely unnecessary personal abuse. Muted - 30 days.

well if people are going to randomly accuse me of using mb in an unrelated post, they are going to get it back tenfold.
30/12/16 20:17
That still doesn't justify getting personal. Its a game, insult his team as much as you like but you crossed over to real world
30/12/16 20:28
Coach qBaLL :

That still doesn't justify getting personal. Its a game, insult his team as much as you like but you crossed over to real world

Since he hide behind an anonymous post, I have no idea who he is or what team. Figured a couple of moderate personnel insults would draw him out. Plus being accused of lying is no more personal in a virtual gamers world than it is in the real.