No Xmas deals

30/12/16 20:30
Coach qBaLL :

That still doesn't justify getting personal. Its a game, insult his team as much as you like but you crossed over to real world

Since he hide behind an anonymous post, I have no idea who he is or what team. Figured a couple of moderate personnel insults would draw him out. Plus being accused of lying is no more personal in a virtual gamers world than it is in the real.
30/12/16 21:38
Happy New Year everybody.
30/12/16 22:28
BeastieBoys :

Happy New Year everybody.

Lol happy new year BB. Do you think I should start a new post titled "New Year deals"
31/12/16 05:53
Uhm.... NO
02/01/17 02:06
It was a slip of my finger Dot and not the middle one lol. You are a little touchy but hay ho. Good luck buddy have a happy less angry new year.
Axe
02/01/17 16:31
The Axe Man :

It was a slip of my finger Dot and not the middle one lol. You are a little touchy but hay ho. Good luck buddy have a happy less angry new year.
Axe

Dad says as its you Axe he believes you, one hell of a slip though considering the circumstances. Happy New year. He's not angry at you, just disappointed you didn't stand up for him when Wizz and Taff booted him for a nonsense made up reason. He kinda holds grudges - forever