Rugby Manager Banter Page

02/01/17 11:02
Join it on Facebook! It's pretty good entertainment
02/01/17 12:13
Bulldøg :

Join it on Facebook! It's pretty good entertainment

Yep, have a look. You can slag off the mods, admin and devs until your heart is content. You can also read a catalogue of inaccuracies and misinformation if that is what floats your boat.
02/01/17 12:23
Yip and I love it. You don't have a mute button there
02/01/17 12:24
Just do what you supposed to do... moderate!!! You comments is childish! For God sakes grow up
02/01/17 12:36
Bulldøg :

Just do what you supposed to do... moderate!!! You comments is childish! For God sakes grow up

More than happy to continue to moderate the forum so thank you for your support. At least MY comments are accurate.
02/01/17 14:03
Carshalton colts, just ignore these idiots, they are not worth the oxygen, they can cuddle each other on their banter page if that's how they want to behave, bloody childish!!
02/01/17 14:30
And who rang your bell Madam ABS? Nobody asked for your credit card details.
02/01/17 14:33
I open a thread for a Facebook page that could be very fun at the end of the day and you all get you panties in a knot??? Calm down and keep on walking if you not interested if you want to join do it. In the end we all play this for entertainment and you guys are going in way too deep. Get a life geeks
02/01/17 14:54
I would say the banter page is a great place for all of us as it lets those that don't view this as a community go and have an echo chamber. And yes bulldog, all you did was direct people to a Facebook page, but once there it is extremely rude to several members of this community and they have the right to respond. As I said, it's a win win provided bluemoaners et al allow these pages to go back to what they were and we allow the Facebook page to be your echo chamber. Deal?
02/01/17 15:17
Bud I stepped in here a neutral. I dunno what everyone's sleeping arrangements are or who dates who. How I looked at it was in a pure entertainment value and not as in a "I dont like CC's hairstyle so I am going over to the other side". In a way everyone talks trash about another person in this game and call me greedy but I am getting the front seat