Open conspiracies, not even trying to hide it anymore, yet still no action from moderators/developers

05/01/17 21:23
Right man from delmonte has now received 7 day ban as he cant help himself overstepping the mark in thread any further sexual comments will be dealt with the same
05/01/17 21:51
watch out for his offspring suddenly gaining an interest!
05/01/17 22:11
Colstons :

Right man from delmonte has now received 7 day ban as he cant help himself overstepping the mark in thread any further sexual comments will be dealt with the same

Good stuff, he likes to dish it out but can't take it, his banter page is set up to demoralise people!
It is he who should retire from the game! Nothing but trouble!!
05/01/17 22:47
I suspect the suspension will work even better than my 'app'
06/01/17 00:20
The Man from Delmonte :

Do teams from the English Premiership regularly collude to fix results, surely not, as they would be in prison. Its a game guys, play fair, this is how youll recover any respect you have left.

This statement is from the "man" who on 16th September 2016 encouraged his guild members to find another member to join the guild so he could drop out of the GvG to protect his "fans" in his quest to become no.1 ranked.

At 17:42 he stated "one of their big guns will use MB to down me so preventing me become[sic] the first to max my stadium at level 22 followed at 17:45 with "Its a shame we can't recruit another member so I can drop out".

A great example of how to "play fair" so much so 6 members of the guild left to get away from this fair minded person.
06/01/17 01:34
Facts!

We established back around that time that he wasn't upset that there were 'bullies' in the game. He was upset it wasn't him. Special breed. But they have a fb page with 1000 something, not 1000 follows or even 1000 likes, but 1000 somethings I've not heard of. 1000 engagements and out of those 1k only 7% decided it was worth their time to even click the like button
06/01/17 02:27
El's Dynamos :

watch out for his offspring suddenly gaining an interest!

06/01/17 10:36
@ Colston: Are moderators able to lock threads as they can in other game forums I have been on? If you can, it might be worth considering as this thread is going nowhere useful.
06/01/17 12:55
Yes we can