Pylon Icons in Strategy Section

23/01/17 19:45
Can somebody explain the workings of the pylons (warning symbols) whilst modifying strategy settings at the player and team levels? I can't find it anywhere in the help.
23/01/17 19:57
They are exactly as you say, warning signs that you may be taking a risk with your settings. However, some times in life it pays to take a risk
23/01/17 20:02
And other times it bites you in the rear...
23/01/17 20:19
I guess they are keeping it vague for a reason. I initially thought it was because the player strategy was veering too far from the team strategy but I couldn't prove it in all cases. Then I thought maybe the settings didn't line up with my player's quality values but I couldn't always prove that either. Oh well, I guess it will stay a mystery.
23/01/17 20:59
Basically every player has recommended settings in each field. Small example... Attack speed: recommended is 0-30% that means that your player will run slightly slower on attack and play will be pretty accurate (not missing passes and so forth). If you set the attack speed to 100% it will show you that little triangle indicating that you have moved above the recommended setting (players will run alot faster but at the price of accuracy). Hope this helps you a little.
23/01/17 21:03
Bulldøg :

Basically every player has recommended settings in each field. Small example... Attack speed: recommended is 0-30% that means that your player will run slightly slower on attack and play will be pretty accurate (not missing passes and so forth). If you set the attack speed to 100% it will show you that little triangle indicating that you have moved above the recommended setting (players will run alot faster but at the price of accuracy). Hope this helps you a little.

Just to add something. The higher a players points are in recieving, passing, control the higher you can push the "speed" up without worrying about handling errors.
23/01/17 22:17
Also, some of the vagueness is because people don't want to reveal to much, thus if you see the warning you have a higher chance of committing penalties and errors and depending on your opponents levels that could come to fruition non, a little or a whole lot.
23/01/17 22:17
Also with some other settings such as rhythm then if you have the warning triangle you are more likely to suffer injuries with that player...