Patch 5.8

17/02/17 07:51
Has the admins even started giving up on the game? We have just had a brilliant update and the update is not even posted on the forum, even people have given up moaning.... Can the developers at least tell us if there is anything worth looking forward to in a future update besides level 24 buildings.....
17/02/17 08:11
I am not sure that many will agree that the update is 'brilliant' as it only includes level 23 for buildings. I do not know what bug fixes have been included as the most annoying ones are still there.
Love to be able to help you more but I am told nothing.
I am told that the developers monitor the forum but I have not seen any posts, certainly on the English side, for a long time now.
17/02/17 10:51
Carshalton, its better than nothing! The ranking need an a major overhaul.

One the point of being told nothing, I beleive you 100%
18/02/17 05:24
Carshalton Colts :

I am not sure that many will agree that the update is 'brilliant' as it only includes level 23 for buildings. I do not know what bug fixes have been included as the most annoying ones are still there.
Love to be able to help you more but I am told nothing.
I am told that the developers monitor the forum but I have not seen any posts, certainly on the English side, for a long time now.

Maybe we should start posting our views on the French side. Some or other time someone will notice and hopefully pop in here
22/02/17 14:18
We try to look regularly the forum but we intervene only when it’s necessary. The purpose of the forum is to gather the players to talk about the game.

We are as interested in the messages in English as in French.
23/02/17 21:46
Two halves with alternative kick off are a must to even games up, maybe a 30 second half break to make changes to strats
24/02/17 13:31
Admin :

We try to look regularly the forum but we intervene only when it’s necessary. The purpose of the forum is to gather the players to talk about the game.

We are as interested in the messages in English as in French.

Definitely worth a review then
http://www.sublinet.com/en/forum/topic.php?id=17537&server=39&page=1
07/03/17 15:57
When can we on rugby manager be recieving a sport store like in soccer?