Change of players positions

23/05/17 09:47
Can I make a suggestion here?

My thought on the Thread should be that there should be limitations on changing a players position, especially when it comes to changing a flanker into a scrum half.

Those positions should be a specialized position where you can only change a 9 of you had bought a player with actual cash or when it reaches a certain criteria.

A lot of people thought they are clever and recruited a flanker that's very high in ranking and tried selling him off as a scrum half, but the players abilities didn't match that of a scrum half!

I think we need limitations here, maybe restrict it in some way, especially when you want to sell it off and trying to BS the system. Scrum halfs is one of those positions that needs to be monitored carefully, also props and hookers.
If there is no criteria, the game will lose it's touch and perspective!

Well this is my 5c, and I hope it makes sense.
23/05/17 11:49
It is all about spending golden balls not what is good. People just need to do their due diligence before purchasing.
23/05/17 11:49
It is all about spending golden balls not what is good. People just need to do their due diligence before purchasing.
23/05/17 12:09
One of the fallen legends of the game :

I agree, but there should be limitations, this can be controlled. People will spend more if it's fair!