When is the new update

12/10/17 18:11
There's nothing new???
12/10/17 18:15
You can add a 2nd leader already.

The rest probably will be updated on the server tonight or tomorrow so expect some downtime. (This is purely assumption)
12/10/17 18:26
So have updated to version 6.7 but yet to be able to build L25 as there is no option yet.
12/10/17 18:37
Spotted it. If you update the app, go into the settings, deselect the "play with Facebook" and "notifications" tabs, then go to strategy building and select the default strategy and to each of your players and reset them all to default, then go to your sports shop and cancel all your bids, same in recruitment house, and cancel all building upgrades, then go to your stadium and you will see that still absolutely freakin nothing has happened.
12/10/17 21:22
any news? nothing happened
12/10/17 21:47
TerraNovan Phalanx :

Spotted it. If you update the app, go into the settings, deselect the "play with Facebook" and "notifications" tabs, then go to strategy building and select the default strategy and to each of your players and reset them all to default, then go to your sports shop and cancel all your bids, same in recruitment house, and cancel all building upgrades, then go to your stadium and you will see that still absolutely freakin nothing has happened.

I just did these steps and then added a step of dismissing my players (don't sell them in ah or it doesn't work) and now I'm in a massive world rpg that is just me and a bunch of pro rugby players. The graphics are amazing but it's rough having all these pro rugby players hunting me down. Luckily though I was able to go to the sports shop and buy some shoes so I'm able to outrun everyone.
12/10/17 22:39
I have found two changes so far and some of it is massive. First off I have a new icon on my phone to launch the game. Second they have made the chat like Apple on Android as you can now only type into the small box at the top of the chat bar. Please let me know if I missed anything.
13/10/17 12:08
Black Monks :

TerraNovan Phalanx :

I just did these steps and then added a step of dismissing my players (don't sell them in ah or it doesn't work) and now I'm in a massive world rpg that is just me and a bunch of pro rugby players. The graphics are amazing but it's rough having all these pro rugby players hunting me down. Luckily though I was able to go to the sports shop and buy some shoes so I'm able to outrun everyone.

You crease me BM and TNP. How many lives have you screwed with ... lol
14/10/17 02:49
What a news.... and so full of bugs...

GG sweet nitrotoxic...