Questions for Mr Bluemooners

21/02/18 06:25
Dear Mr Mooners

1. As we all are competitive RM players and enjoy testing our online strategies against you please could you explain to me the following: Why do you always insult teams who beat you online? Being an advocate for fair play and to be competitive why not acknowledge that when you lose the other team was better?

2. My second question which is a sensitive one for you and many on the forum. Being an advocate on no cheating why are you and your guild play to lose/ draw? Surely that's against your rules set up by yourself for everyone on RM?

3. Last one, why don't you just play the game for fun, as you achieve nothing in getting personal

Have a good day

Wolves RC
21/02/18 08:16
bravo!
23/02/18 14:47
Wolves is having a mini rant ;p. Good on you mate.
23/02/18 15:46
He also just smashed the hell out of me. I call for a drugs test on your players Wolves RC
23/02/18 15:52
No rant at all. I let the talk happen on the pitch.

After my message we had good competitive games in rankings. No insults or anything bad. We played the game.

23/02/18 16:12
Wolves RC :

No rant at all. I let the talk happen on the pitch.

After my message we had good competitive games in rankings. No insults or anything bad. We played the game.

This is what it is...a "game" and should be fun I am still calling for drugs tests on your players however.
05/03/18 12:28
Wolves RC :

Dear Mr Mooners

1. As we all are competitive RM players and enjoy testing our online strategies against you please could you explain to me the following: Why do you always insult teams who beat you online? Being an advocate for fair play and to be competitive why not acknowledge that when you lose the other team was better?

2. My second question which is a sensitive one for you and many on the forum. Being an advocate on no cheating why are you and your guild play to lose/ draw? Surely that's against your rules set up by yourself for everyone on RM?

3. Last one, why don't you just play the game for fun, as you achieve nothing in getting personal

Have a good day

Wolves RC

When will Moaners answer these Q?would be nice to see with what Moaners will come up this time?
05/03/18 15:13
I will second that test on his players