It's Only A Game

22/12/18 02:42
Hey everyone,

We will be having 2 players retire end of this season and are looking for loyal replacements to fill some big boots!

We are interested in recruiting 2 players in the top 2 divisions!

We are a fun but serious guild that want to be the best on the game! We are the 3rd best guild behind Damage and La Cag and if you think you might beable to help us breach the gap between us and these 2 guilds, then please message me either on Facebook or WhatsApp.

Facebook: Peter Cassettari
WhatsApp: 07588734888

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.

PS: Remember "It's Only A Game"
24/12/18 16:21
Good luck Peter, you have a very good team.
26/12/18 14:07
Good luck Peter. You guys have a great guild... such a pity to hear that 2 of your guys are retiring. I hope you guys find the recruits you're looking for and keep growing.
27/12/18 12:13
Damage Royal :

Good luck Peter. You guys have a great guild... such a pity to hear that 2 of your guys are retiring. I hope you guys find the recruits you're looking for and keep growing.

Agree. You get the feeling that IOAG are just a season or two away from peaking and 2 retirements from the top end will put a dent in that sadly. Really good up and coming guild.
02/01/19 21:26
Hi Peter,

What are the requirements to join the guild? I am relatively new, highly active but am struggling to find active guilds. Appreciate I may not fit the remit of what you're looking for but hopefully you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Mike

Team name: Azzurri
02/01/19 22:34
What level are you now Azzuri, we are ideally looking at level 80 and up

Guest 7JJ09W :

Hi Peter,

What are the requirements to join the guild? I am relatively new, highly active but am struggling to find active guilds. Appreciate I may not fit the remit of what you're looking for but hopefully you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Mike

Team name: Azzurri

03/01/19 15:08
Way too low at the moment. Give me time.
03/01/19 18:21
I like your activity mike,
play the king @ Damage inc Labs
03/01/19 21:04
Hull fc. Sean :

Thanks bud, looking forward to developing and contributing.
03/01/19 21:04
Hull fc. Sean :

I just have to wait an hour or so before accepting.