Player energy

09/02/19 16:54
There seems to be a bug in the game engine. It seems that many teams (especially when defending) can set their players with 100% rhythm, 100% attack and defend speed, and NEVR get tired for the whole 80 minutes. Its ridiculous. Pls sort it out.
09/02/19 22:38
how do you know all of their settings? overall team settings are private
10/02/19 04:22
Targaryen Dragons :

*Can set their players* i think he meant only the players but not the whole team itself
10/02/19 11:56
Gregory K. Ishii :

Targaryen Dragons :

*Can set their players* i think he meant only the players but not the whole team itself

yes but if your player rhythm is at 100% but team at 50% then you have a lower overall rhythm than a team with both stats at 80, unless you know both numbers, you can't judge if they should be exhausted or not
12/02/19 01:54
Targaryen Dragons :

Gregory K. Ishii :

Targaryen Dragons :

yes but if your player rhythm is at 100% but team at 50% then you have a lower overall rhythm than a team with both stats at 80, unless you know both numbers, you can't judge if they should be exhausted or not

Oh in this case yeah
16/02/19 15:50
I know because I speak with other teams in my guild and we discuss settings in friendlies with each other.
08/04/19 12:19
in Guild challenges and Play a Match the energy is never been affected when defending... this is a game role