Why the change of championship hours

15/02/19 19:30
5pm is much better for me as it's the end of my normal working dy. 9 or 10am is just a pain in the arse in the week.
15/02/19 20:11
Jip, couldn't sub my first match and lost, ah well, 23 visa players won't be going on auction, nope, just gonna retire them without collecting coin, this way it would be too difficult for me to return to this game and be back quickly.... All the best all.
15/02/19 20:11
Jip, couldn't sub my first match and lost, ah well, 23 visa players won't be going on auction, nope, just gonna retire them without collecting coin, this way it would be too difficult for me to return to this game and be back quickly.... All the best all.
16/02/19 00:43
L83 just shifted from 5pm today to 10 am tomorrow. What are these Nitro buffoons smoking? You couldn't make these cock ups if you were absolutely rat-arsed pissed, so wtf are these morons doing?
16/02/19 05:53
Sukitansee - the Sultan Assassin :

L83 just shifted from 5pm today to 10 am tomorrow. What are these Nitro buffoons smoking? You couldn't make these cock ups if you were absolutely rat-arsed pissed, so wtf are these morons doing?

Shafting you up the arse....same for most of us......mind bending drug abuse is the only reason I can see for the latest fiasco.
16/02/19 10:00
I find it quite funny that some people are complaining that their games start at 10am or 5pm?! You fucking kidding me? I've been doing the grind of this game playing matches at 2am and 3am forever. And you cunts switch is back to 3am. Yeah, fuck off SN just playing for fun now, you ain't getting another fucking dime from me.

Once LC Bears, now fuck off!
16/02/19 12:04
Lol Sean, not complaining about the time really but the few changes that have been made in quick succession, just stick to one or the other. With regards to you playing at 2am and 3am, dude, I'd find a different game to play, but I respect your dedication to this game, I wouldn't be doing that.
21/02/19 11:37
For 3.5 years my Champ games have been played at 7-7:30pm which has suited me fine.... why the sudden change after all these years?