Muppet of the week.

20/09/16 16:02
Racism takes all forms on the grounds ethnicity, religion, nationalism. To suggest that 99.9999 % of the Fench use match bonus is rather wrong and unfair dont you agree? There are very nice French people on here, very good players, and guilds too, a few may use match bonus which is their perogative, but no more of a percentage of any other Nationalites on here. Iamagine if had said that about another Nation bannned, and you know it.
20/09/16 17:12
Its strange how you are the only one deeming this to be racist and I highly doubt any action would have been taken against you or any other player for the comment made.

There is no opression or truly negative personal impact based on the comment made nor stated that France or the French are in any way inferior to any other nation, simply that they use a tool that is available for use, all be it which annoying to some players (including myself), some French and indeed people.from any other nation may even see this as a complimemt as it forms part of their strategy. Over exaggerated would be the correct definition made.

As stated before racism is a very serious allegation and deemed criminal in many countries so be careful before jumping on that wagon.
20/09/16 23:28
Louis Struwig :

bulldogs. NO MB... :

Now recieving nominations

,Now dog ,behave ,lol

Lol I just provided the canvas
20/09/16 23:51
Gareth Berrow :

I'm new to all this but just out of curiosity why would you have a loss strategy, as I said I'm new. Plus what if the best platform to play on. I only ask as strategy is the thing I'm most struggling to get to grips with. Cheers

A loss strategy is useful when opponents repetitively play you over and over and over again in friendlies trying to find a strategy that will work against you. Unfortunately during GVG challenges you cannot leave your loss strategy on as you may be challenged at any time. Therefore you have to switch to it when you realise you are being played in a friendly.

Are you a member of a guild Gareth? A good guild will share their strategy tips.

I have joined a couple of guilds so far but to be honest not many people are that active on chat. When I don't ask for advice it's usually just I've tweaked this a little bit. Or you need to ref things out. No real guidance or advice just the obvious
21/09/16 17:03
Gareth Berrow :

Gareth Berrow :

I'm new to all this but just out of curiosity why would you have a loss strategy, as I said I'm new. Plus what if the best platform to play on. I only ask as strategy is the thing I'm most struggling to get to grips with. Cheers

A loss strategy is useful when opponents repetitively play you over and over and over again in friendlies trying to find a strategy that will work against you. Unfortunately during GVG challenges you cannot leave your loss strategy on as you may be challenged at any time. Therefore you have to switch to it when you realise you are being played in a friendly.

Are you a member of a guild Gareth? A good guild will share their strategy tips.

I have joined a couple of guilds so far but to be honest not many people are that active on chat. When I don't ask for advice it's usually just I've tweaked this a little bit. Or you need to ref things out. No real guidance or advice just the obvious

What guild are you in now Gareth? Feel free to play me in a friendly and take a look at my player strategy instructions to see if that helps. My forum name tells you where to find me
09/11/16 00:01
Yep, Welsh Wizzards, absolute tosser, joins a guild, does 'f - all' complains about everything, takes but doesn't give and because his strategies, trading regime, etc are shite makes unjust accusations about everyone. Had to set up his own guild to get anywhere.
09/11/16 00:53
Anyone that thinks that racism includes prejudices based on things other than race. People that throw around the racism insult if they disagree with someone on anything. People that undermine the hard work toward equality that some of us are working toward in real life by giving true racists examples of how people make outrageous claims and thus all claims of racism must be false. To those people that make my professional life hell because they feel that a racism takes all forms on the grounds of ethnicity, religion, nationalism. To those that hide behind open mindedness out of fear that their own thoughts !night be shown to be wrong. To those that feel someone disagreeing with them is the same as some of the truly horrendous stuff that has been, and continues to be, committed. This award is for you
15/11/16 18:28
http://crujonessociety.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/fozzie.jpg

Damn. Maybe next week...
16/11/16 19:30
Super Saints :

Yep, Welsh Wizzards, absolute tosser, joins a guild, does 'f - all' complains about everything, takes but doesn't give and because his strategies, trading regime, etc are shite makes unjust accusations about everyone. Had to set up his own guild to get anywhere.

Super Saints

Welsh Wizzards (me) has only ever set up a guild once about 6 months ago.

Are you referring to another WW (maybe with just one Z) because I don't have a clue who the hell you are???
16/11/16 21:50
guest_1447557890268 :

Super Saints :

Super Saints

Welsh Wizzards (me) has only ever set up a guild once about 6 months ago.

Are you referring to another WW (maybe with just one Z) because I don't have a clue who the hell you are???

The one Z version in Fire of Dragons guild maybe? Process of elimination from another thread in Guild forum.