Caernarfon RFC

07/09/16 19:25
Sorry to see an old adversary go - all the best
Mad dogs
08/09/16 11:34
Hey guys, I've just been forwarded a response from the developers to a ticket placed regarding training speeds and training points earned.

The developer has indicated that the more you train a player the less training points he earns, so basically each players training speeds don't mean anything as what they earn decreases through training even if your players are at 100% health each time.

Do the moderators have anything to say now? id like to know how much contact the moderators have with sublinet or if any at all? Intelligent mature and non abusive response please.

I have the screenshots to back up my claim. This was filed on the 3/5/16.
08/09/16 19:08
Mattyjjj :

Hey guys, I've just been forwarded a response from the developers to a ticket placed regarding training speeds and training points earned.

The developer has indicated that the more you train a player the less training points he earns, so basically each players training speeds don't mean anything as what they earn decreases through training even if your players are at 100% health each time.

Do the moderators have anything to say now? id like to know how much contact the moderators have with sublinet or if any at all? Intelligent mature and non abusive response please.

Ok, I will repeat it for the umpteenth time. Contrary to popular belief, moderators and developers are totally different 'animals'. As far as I can make out ( and following recent requests ) I am now alone in moderating this site on the English side as Waspy seems to have given up ( due in no small part maybe to the way he was treated by certain individuals! . ) The french side of the forum is moderated seperately albeit it is all there for anybody to view if they know the language or can be bothered to translate.

The role of the moderator is to help and advise where possible but mainly to ensure that the forum remains 'decent' for all to use and view etc. That in itself does not mean that I do not and cannot have my own views. If anybody has a gripe that they wish to take further then please take it to support and file a ticket. I also try and maintain and implement a view that is not overbearing or unnecessarily sensitive to the odd bit of swearing or humour here and there but when members go overboard to the point of openly, persisently and downright nastily slagging off other members, hijacking threads and more particularly making allegations of the sort recently dealt with in respect of sexual and criminal insinuations then a line has to be drawn whether you like it or not.

As I was 'reminded' above, it is a forum for all ages. I try and respect that but not to the point of being overbearing. If I can respect it then I do not think it unreasonable to expect others to do likewise.
08/09/16 21:57
Carshalton Colts :

Mattyjjj :

Ok, I will repeat it for the umpteenth time. Contrary to popular belief, moderators and developers are totally different 'animals'. As far as I can make out ( and following recent requests ) I am now alone in moderating this site on the English side as Waspy seems to have given up ( due in no small part maybe to the way he was treated by certain individuals! . ) The french side of the forum is moderated seperately albeit it is all there for anybody to view if they know the language or can be bothered to translate.

The role of the moderator is to help and advise where possible but mainly to ensure that the forum remains 'decent' for all to use and view etc. That in itself does not mean that I do not and cannot have my own views. If anybody has a gripe that they wish to take further then please take it to support and file a ticket. I also try and maintain and implement a view that is not overbearing or unnecessarily sensitive to the odd bit of swearing or humour here and there but when members go overboard to the point of openly, persisently and downright nastily slagging off other members, hijacking threads and more particularly making allegations of the sort recently dealt with in respect of sexual and criminal insinuations then a line has to be drawn whether you like it or not.

As I was 'reminded' above, it is a forum for all ages. I try and respect that but not to the point of being overbearing. If I can respect it then I do not think it unreasonable to expect others to do likewise.

Very well said, and thank you for doing an excellent and sometimes thankless job. I personally really appreciate the time and effort that you expend moderating this forum.
09/09/16 01:03
I'm still trying to work out what these criminal allegations you keep banging on about are. I can't see that anyone has mentioned anything illegal happening.
09/09/16 08:01
Thread has completely lost its direction. Locked.