Give us your ideas for the creation of a training center

02/11/16 19:55
I have a better idea, lets add something to the game that has nothing to do with rugby, well call it match bonus!
02/11/16 23:41
The Man from Delmonte :

I have a better idea, lets add something to the game that has nothing to do with rugby, well call it match bonus!

Bwahahahaha! Love it!
04/11/16 14:33
I agree that players should not be assigned Numbers immediately. I think buying coaches etc. may become too complicated. There does however need to be the option to train players into positions and skills that you need/desire.
04/11/16 17:30
brumiesalteño :

I agree that players should not be assigned Numbers immediately. I think buying coaches etc. may become too complicated. There does however need to be the option to train players into positions and skills that you need/desire.

Put players where they are best and ignore their original number, its allowed in the game and a very common practice in reality too.
08/11/16 05:12
Allow managers to set their own default training point allocation per position, so that auto-assign fits their strategy.

Allow development of unpaid players that can't be used in matches until meeting minimum requirements and given a salary.

Allow players once developed to be put on the market at an appropriate level for the player rather than the level of the team.

Allow b-side and c-side teams of reserves assigned lower than #23 to compete in lower divisions.
11/11/16 20:41
I think folks are expecting a bit too much from a game that still shows as "Rugby Manager 2015" in its title screen.
14/11/16 12:44
Please, when is the new update comeing for level 23 buildings, my main buildings are upgrade to the max for awile now?
21/11/16 12:55
It would be nice to know when the next upgrade is due, all my buildings bar one shop are now at l22
03/12/16 01:59
Hey admin, any news on how far away a future update is?

06/12/16 11:12
How about to be able to reassign skill points of players. Make it a 15% reassignment of position skill points. Thus if one reassign a no. 10 players only specific skills needed by a no. 10 can be reassigned and only 15% of the skills points. And make the cost 2 golden balls or something like that.