Give us your ideas for the creation of a training center

16/12/16 12:09
Admin can you please suggest a second city to the developers

With the second city make it no match bonus with the first city keeping it how it is

Also some new strategy settings would go well. You guys were on the money with the sideways moving thing awhile back! Just not being able to kick the ball out was the issue

Bring Some excitement back into the game

18/12/16 10:44
Hi guys
Is there not any option to take mb out of the game?
To make this game fair,mb must be taken out of the equation,.
Very frustrating to loose to mb every game because the developers are not listening to their biggest influence on the game-"the players"
Please make this game more enjoyable for everyone and lets win purely by who got the best strategy!!
Thanks
GoLdEn CaTs
20/12/16 04:10
What happened to the Training Centre? Did it get postponed?
07/12/17 14:36
Create an academy which creates 1 player for each position every season, using gold balls we can then purchase these players from the academy as we like. The players shouldnt have maxed out stats like the ones you purchase, rather be 10 stars lower than maximum rating for each championship level.
07/12/17 23:30
Darksly :

good evening on the french forum we offered the player to give us ideas for Developers create a training center for players. this center would aim to recruit very young players to train them to integrate them to our team. I invite you to give us your ideas for the creation of a training center.

Do we not already have this in signing young players and training them up?
14/12/17 00:16
Dexter here. What about an option where we can extend a players retirement from 31 to 33/34....
It happens in real life, why not in the game as well, through the training centre they would generate enough training points, or cash based, pay cash on players to extend their career, which would be a way to get rid of players and their "MB cash", SN needs a way to burn cash, at the moment MB is the only way, so why not consider this as well!!!
18/12/17 20:57
When is the retirement age so low. wouldn't 35 be better?
16/01/18 19:51
My team is very slow and weak i want them to be a bit fast and strong and i dont know how to make them strong and fast
16/01/18 19:52
My team is very slow and weak i want them to be a bit fast and strong and i dont know how to make them strong and fast
16/01/18 19:54