What's worse: buying player or using mb

12/12/16 23:01
Fish actually how have you got all those young super boys if you haven't bought them?
13/12/16 00:38
Auction house, a lot of people who purchase the players convert them to rp by selling them in ah. Those of us that have found market inefficiencies are able to gain a significant number of rp and buy who we want unless we run into another person in the market who has been better than us or is willing to spend more than we are willing to spend. So a lot of purchased players aren't on the team that purchased them.
13/12/16 14:22
Black Monks hit the nail on the head. And also when another player who gave up the game past players and rp's to other guild members.
13/12/16 18:22
If i hit the nail on the head and it shows how to do this without paying a penny why are you so up in arms? I think it is critical to think about our complaints and if we are being consistent with values or principles or if we are just complaining because we aren't as good. If i hit the nail on the head and you can get the players without real money (and also without rp being passed to you) then it seems more like whining than finding an issue with it. The people that spend the money allow us to play a free game, provide a good challenge, and can be overcome without spending a penny
13/12/16 22:03
I think you may have confused two different posters there BM.
13/12/16 22:14
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Woops, you are correct. My apologies
14/12/16 08:35
Black Monks :

Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Woops, you are correct. My apologies

Apologies excepted!! Lol