Rugby Manager Banter Page

02/01/17 15:19
Lol we worse than women in a hair salon.
02/01/17 15:20
Bulldøg :

Bud I stepped in here a neutral. I dunno what everyone's sleeping arrangements are or who dates who. How I looked at it was in a pure entertainment value and not as in a "I dont like CC's hairstyle so I am going over to the other side". In a way everyone talks trash about another person in this game and call me greedy but I am getting the front seat

Respect, lol
08/01/17 00:42
Black Monks :

I would say the banter page is a great place for all of us as it lets those that don't view this as a community go and have an echo chamber. And yes bulldog, all you did was direct people to a Facebook page, but once there it is extremely rude to several members of this community and they have the right to respond. As I said, it's a win win provided bluemoaners et al allow these pages to go back to what they were and we allow the Facebook page to be your echo chamber. Deal?

BM the problem I have found is that the admin of the page are not overly happy with someone posting any truths on their page. The would rather it was used to slate and belittle people without any chance of them replying. The reason I have come to this conclusion is I joined last night, around 9pm, read some of the posts, noticed that in one of them, one or two of the guilds I am in was accused of a multitude of offences by some of the members. When I posted a reply to some of these accusations stating nothing but facts, my post was removed within a couple of hours. I thought this may have been some "finger error" so sent another post, enquiring as to why my original post had been removed. Within 5 minutes, that too had been removed and I have been blocked from the page. Now nowhere in either of these posts was I abusive or derogatory, just factual. Yet someone who administers the page didn't want anyone to see a different side of the story. I wonder why, is it because accusations hold much more weight until they are proven to be wrong?
08/01/17 10:25
Craig Ingram :

Black Monks :

I would say the banter page is a great place for all of us as it lets those that don't view this as a community go and have an echo chamber. And yes bulldog, all you did was direct people to a Facebook page, but once there it is extremely rude to several members of this community and they have the right to respond. As I said, it's a win win provided bluemoaners et al allow these pages to go back to what they were and we allow the Facebook page to be your echo chamber. Deal?

BM the problem I have found is that the admin of the page are not overly happy with someone posting any truths on their page. The would rather it was used to slate and belittle people without any chance of them replying. The reason I have come to this conclusion is I joined last night, around 9pm, read some of the posts, noticed that in one of them, one or two of the guilds I am in was accused of a multitude of offences by some of the members. When I posted a reply to some of these accusations stating nothing but facts, my post was removed within a couple of hours. I thought this may have been some "finger error" so sent another post, enquiring as to why my original post had been removed. Within 5 minutes, that too had been removed and I have been blocked from the page. Now nowhere in either of these posts was I abusive or derogatory, just factual. Yet someone who administers the page didn't want anyone to see a different side of the story. I wonder why, is it because accusations hold much more weight until they are proven to be wrong?

Sounds pretty similar to this forum then.
08/01/17 14:15
Wolfenbüttel RFC :

Craig Ingram :

Black Monks :

It's identical this forum. Here you get banned for having dissenting views as long as you have those dissenting views and throw in personal attacks, claims of cheating, get warnew 50x then a short ban followed by a long ban after continued behavior. Wait, the dissenting view seems to have nothing to do with the problems on this forum and everything to do with the issues on that forum. Seems quite dissimilar to me. But wo is me, I'm not the bully I want to be so I'm going to go pout elsewhere and when nobody wants to listen to me their I will blame the stars.
08/01/17 17:48
The only time people are banned on here is when post become abusive or targeted in rude manner to individuals
It has nothing to do with who is in what guild, people would do well to remember this forum children have access
to aswell if my kids saw some of the rude and derogatory comments that appear on here I would not not be best pleased
08/01/17 18:26
Black Monks :

Wolfenbüttel RFC :

Craig Ingram :

Black Monks :

It's identical this forum. Here you get banned for having dissenting views as long as you have those dissenting views and throw in personal attacks, claims of cheating, get warnew 50x then a short ban followed by a long ban after continued behavior. Wait, the dissenting view seems to have nothing to do with the problems on this forum and everything to do with the issues on that forum. Seems quite dissimilar to me. But wo is me, I'm not the bully I want to be so I'm going to go pout elsewhere and when nobody wants to listen to me their I will blame the stars.

Dissenting views will not get a ban. You know what will get a ban. Agreed, some get several chances and there may be an incremental muting. Would you rather I imposed a complete ban immediately without giving an individual a fair chance to shape up? I think not. This is not an ideal world and there will always be idiots. The idiots will be muted and if they continue to disrupt the forum then they will go.
08/01/17 18:51
I'm in agreement with you. I said they are identical except they are completely different.
08/01/17 18:52
I'm in agreement with you. I said they are identical except they are completely different.

I'm impressed with your tolerance and patience
08/01/17 21:44
Black Monks :

Sounds like something the wife would say!