BMRS top 10 rises from the ashes

22/02/17 21:39
Black Monks :

Karl Morris :

I didn't promote racism or do I condone racism, all I said was that you know nothing about rugby Black Monks

You said because I'm american I must be silent on this forum. Don't try to change history simply because your posts have been deleted. Have some integrity and realize plenty of us americans have played rugby at a level far higher than you personally ever dreamed of playing.

I did not tell you to be silent, I said you knew nothing about rugby that's all. The only level of rugby you have played, is mini rugby and you are probably still playing that BOY.
22/02/17 21:42
Karl Morris :

Black Monks :

Karl Morris :

I didn't promote racism or do I condone racism, all I said was that you know nothing about rugby Black Monks

You said because I'm american I must be silent on this forum. Don't try to change history simply because your posts have been deleted. Have some integrity and realize plenty of us americans have played rugby at a level far higher than you personally ever dreamed of playing.

I did not tell you to be silent, I said you knew nothing about rugby that's all. The only level of rugby you have played, is mini rugby and you are probably still playing that BOY.

Mate out of order, BM has just drawn a line in the sand, please leave this now for the benifit of all of the forum users.
22/02/17 22:14
Liverpool RFCXV :

Karl Morris :

Black Monks :

Karl Morris :

Mate out of order, BM has just drawn a line in the sand, please leave this now for the benifit of all of the forum users.

Sorry didn't see that last post, we must have posted at same time..

Sincere apologies
22/02/17 22:29
My god...Posts were 8 minutes apart. I want to leave these forums so please let me. Carshakton, you have warned people in the past that referring to someone as a boy would result in a ban, did you mean it? And now I'm gone, selling team at end of season and will make it clear what sublinet condones. Deuces.

Thank you though for apologizing, that topic is now water under the bridge.
22/02/17 22:39
Black Monks :

My god...Posts were 8 minutes apart. I want to leave these forums so please let me. Carshakton, you have warned people in the past that referring to someone as a boy would result in a ban, did you mean it? And now I'm gone, selling team at end of season and will make it clear what sublinet condones. Deuces.

I genuinely didn't see your post, if I had I wouldn't of commented. Apologies
22/02/17 22:45
Karl Morris :

Black Monks :

Karl,

Off topic and for that I apologies, your in Team GB right?

Can you give JM a prod and ask him to please play his WC games, the games can be found under the WC thread.

tnx in advance.
22/02/17 23:13
That would be me Liverpool, I don't know how to find the teams I'm playing?
22/02/17 23:18
Karl Morris :

That would be me Liverpool, I don't know how to find the teams I'm playing?

There in JL pal, well just had a name change to Play Titans you (i wont say the rest mate), Whitewall and Wobblers, good luck and if you need to know where anyone else is located once the new fixtures come out just post in the WC thread and i will help you out
22/02/17 23:27
Karl Morris :

Black Monks :

Thank you Karl, good day sir
03/08/17 02:22
This might be what you are looking for aa