Waspy Tiger or Coach Pink fluffy balls/handcuffs for president?

17/09/17 18:37
Politics will always be corrupt. Your guild is voting for u so u have the 'upper hand' +24
17/09/17 18:43
+ this community has a lot of active 'SA members' so you should be laughing unless a team like 'Team GB' or Waspy's 9 secretive guilds do something special, ;)))))
17/09/17 18:50
I'm flying the Flag for Team GB and as a collective we vote for Waspy

Cheers Jonny
17/09/17 18:53
Dragon blade :

Politics will always be corrupt. Your guild is voting for u so u have the 'upper hand' +24

There's at least three votes from three guilds other than my own
17/09/17 18:58
Karl Morris :

I'm flying the Flag for Team GB and as a collective we vote for Waspy

Cheers Jonny

Again thank you for voting Jonny, you guys can still have a fluffy pink ball for participating.

If I do lose against Waspy it will definately be against a worthy opponent.

17/09/17 19:00
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Dragon blade :

Very true but all of which are SA.. the SA players seemingly are the most active here.. you should win buddie... but u never know...
17/09/17 19:04
Dragon blade :

Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Dragon blade :

Very true but all of which are SA.. the SA players seemingly are the most active here.. you should win buddie... but u never know...

Nope not all of them are SA
17/09/17 19:11
I guess I will put down my imaginary vote for the imaginary electon. Coach. That now adds a new guild, new country and new continent to the list
17/09/17 19:14
Dear me... this guy has voted 12 times for the same person.. it's special support
17/09/17 19:15
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Dragon blade :

Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Dragon blade :

Nope not all of them are SA

Good for u fella