CHEATING

16/02/18 20:13
To those who want a game that is real to real rugby there are dozens of games without little dots movings, without fictitious mb, without sports shops, without auction halls, etc etc etc. For those of us packies from real life rugby we know to play the game with the rules of the game. We know the sir is the one that is the judge of the rules and if the sir judges I can grab the ball without releasing the tackle I should do so, and if the sir say I must release before grabbing the ball I must release. It's niggle, it is part of the reason life rugby game more than 95% of this game. Your real life rugby argument goes so far against real life rugby it is comical. Now get back in your BMW and enjoy the wind going through your Donald Trump hair
16/02/18 20:16
Harsh to say post has no value
16/02/18 20:44
Black Monks :

To those who want a game that is real to real rugby there are dozens of games without little dots movings, without fictitious mb, without sports shops, without auction halls, etc etc etc. For those of us packies from real life rugby we know to play the game with the rules of the game. We know the sir is the one that is the judge of the rules and if the sir judges I can grab the ball without releasing the tackle I should do so, and if the sir say I must release before grabbing the ball I must release. It's niggle, it is part of the reason life rugby game more than 95% of this game. Your real life rugby argument goes so far against real life rugby it is comical. Now get back in your BMW and enjoy the wind going through your Donald Trump hair

First of all, I don’t know you and you don’t know me, so stay calm and respect the other players little boy.
Second, stop thinking you re the smartest person on Earth and knows the rules of this game better than anybody else. (And that you bring value in every post... xD)... “We know... we know..”.. well you don’t know what humility is for sure...

What is also clear here, is that you don’t know what the Rugby Spirit is.
One day you will maybe learn that Respect is part of Rugby’s core value... This value can even help you in real life.

Everyone has its own way of playing it. You want to play the game with “the rules of the game”, go for it. Put Max MB at every game if you want... I swear it will not prevent me from sleeping well..

But if somebody tells you that it s cheating.. try to understand why the person is thinking this, and respect his/her point of view (even if you don’t agree).
Saying “No, it s not cheating... all the players who think it s cheating (they are many) are wrong.. I am right.. it s playing with the games rules..” is probably what you call “a post that has high value”...
So when you try to be smart by mentioning “Trump”, just make sure that you don’t look as fool as him by saying you know everything...

Cheers,
16/02/18 20:44
It's a harsh game, they wanted this to be more like real rugby. Real life rugby that real life rugby fans watch is an unforgiving game. People who have a goal to antagonize are welcome here, people who have a goal to bully but act like they are angels and defenders of the bullied will be called on their lies. Db is a liar, has admitted being a liar, has been shown to be a liar and I would call him a gamer but as I've already said, gamers don't play apps.
16/02/18 20:49
Although I should be nicer since it is likely a pub night, things could get enjoyable if he can stop shattering my ban records....
16/02/18 21:02
Cheating is breaking rules of the game if ur not breaking the rules then its not cheating, this is not real Rugby this is a totally different game to real life Rugby so to bring real life Rugby into it is kinda pointless, u could also say its not in the spirit of the game of cricket....
16/02/18 21:10
King of the Jungle (#Rugga) :

Black Monks :

First of all, I don’t know you and you don’t know me, so stay calm and respect the other players little boy.
Second, stop thinking you re the smartest person on Earth and knows the rules of this game better than anybody else. (And that you bring value in every post... xD)... “We know... we know..”.. well you don’t know what humility is for sure...

One day you will maybe learn that Respect is part of Rugby’s core value... This value can even help you in real life.

Everyone has its own way of playing it. You want to play the game with “the rules of the game”, go for it. Put Max MB at every game if you want... I swear it will not prevent me from sleeping well..

But if somebody tells you that it s cheating.. try to understand why the person is thinking this, and respect his/her point of view (even if you don’t agree).
Saying “No, it s not cheating... all the players who think it s cheating (they are many) are wrong.. I am right.. it s playing with the games rules..” is probably what you call “a post that has high value”...
So when you try to be smart by mentioning “Trump”, just make sure that you don’t look as fool as him by saying you know everything...

Cheers,

Last person to call me boy...the db....last person to drunkenly post the night before a real life pro rugby match...db....grow up and stop trying to get banned.

If you want a more realistic non gamer experience then quit your guild, destroy your guild hall, destroy your finance building, destroy 2 strat buildings, get rid of the rugby club owned banks, only play tournament and champ matches and then you are good.

If you want to play this game then play this game. Now stop acting high and mighty that "all real life rugby players think this should happen" and realize that most real life rugby players know that a person who pouts like you was either never a real rugby player or you were the bloke in the corner of the pub complaining about the sir, or the coach, or your mate, but never your own mistakes, because you are perfect, especially when you drink
16/02/18 21:40
Black Monks :

King of the Jungle (#Rugga) :

Black Monks :

Cheers,

Last person to call me boy...the db....last person to drunkenly post the night before a real life pro rugby match...db....grow up and stop trying to get banned.

If you want a more realistic non gamer experience then quit your guild, destroy your guild hall, destroy your finance building, destroy 2 strat buildings, get rid of the rugby club owned banks, only play tournament and champ matches and then you are good.

If you want to play this game then play this game. Now stop acting high and mighty that "all real life rugby players think this should happen" and realize that most real life rugby players know that a person who pouts like you was either never a real rugby player or you were the bloke in the corner of the pub complaining about the sir, or the coach, or your mate, but never your own mistakes, because you are perfect, especially when you drink

Ooh, your ego got hurt easily..
You have no problem being disrepectful to people, but when it comes to you... you then start being aggressive..

And the best part “you was either never a player.. etc.”.. Hahaha you actually made me laugh.
Mister “I know everything” is back and can even say if I played rugby or not... interesting.. and he tries to hurt me.. cute little boy.

I don’t need to destroy everything in the game.. I play my own game.. (and even enjoy it.. without MBs.. and without match fixing.. jeez i guess you re wondering how is it possible to enjoy it then??).. and I respect people who think using MBs is cheating but also the players who think it s fair. And most important, I will not say that somebody is wrong and that I have the right answer.

PS: Apparently you never played rugby.. you would know that we never complain about the coach, the referee or our mates in rugby.. this is called team spirit...
16/02/18 21:43
I know we don't complain about those, but I know you do. Have a drink for me db, I will send the search party out tomorrow. Good luck with getting another ban and saying you don't care about all this yet you have to have multiple accounts. Cowardice is not a principle of rugby anon.
16/02/18 21:48
I need new socks :

Cheating is breaking rules of the game if ur not breaking the rules then its not cheating, this is not real Rugby this is a totally different game to real life Rugby so to bring real life Rugby into it is kinda pointless, u could also say its not in the spirit of the game of cricket....

?? I am really trying to understand the logic... Sorry I thought the name was called “Rugby Manager” and not “Cricket Manager”.. Somehow, I thought it should be related to Rugby... Rugby rules.. and rugby values.

Then I guess for you cheating is breaking “written” rules and not “morale” values/rules. So, we just have a different definition of cheating.
You should try to say that to your girlfriend one day.. “no it s not cheating... it was not written anywhere that we can’t see somebody else”..