Why search for a gc if you're not going to play?

21/04/18 21:11
DHSFP :

Dreadlocked warriors :

We seem to actually be in a good time slot at the mo just had a draw from l'espirit rugby... (French), 24-23 one before to another French guild thick thack something I think, good guild. Now weve drawn SiCaRii, should be fun.

We are currently playing Tchik Tchak and sad to say quite a number of their teams are using bonus against us. They will be doing well to get even close to a draw so what a waste of money they could be using for their building upgrades.

We just drew them again, very different result this time now they know that no ammount of mb will help them win. Wiped the floor with them. Still I think only four games outstanding, so can't grumble too much. But they do like a bit of mb, lol. Why i dont know.
We must be similar time slot then, that's good to know fingers crossed we meet.
We currently have equipe de France. 16 memebers, absolute joke, 9 1/2 hours left and 22 games outstanding. Glad I sat out and trained instead.
22/04/18 14:13
We are playing "Ruck it!" next. Could be reasonably close as they do have some very good teams but I just hope they play all their games.
22/04/18 22:09
We played Hard Ruck Hotel a couple of GC ago, what a joke.
Ranked number 13 and only played half their games. Why even search for a GC opponent if you don't intend to play your games?
23/04/18 13:53
Just over 1 hour left in our GC and our opponents "De Toulon A Clermont" have played a total of 8 challenges. What a joke!
23/04/18 14:29
I'm always happy if I get challenged once and thrilled if I get challenged twice. Been that way for probably a year where there is a real matching problem. Fans should ultimately impact gate money and nothing else. Either a guild champ system (this is my preferred) or an avg individual champ rating (this could be manipulated in a similar way by the weak guilds who keep low fans, they would just bring on low level teams and claim they are doing it for developmental reasons even though they had never done it before). I don't like fan avg or star avg either due to manipulation. I think rugby spirit is to be your best and try to play the best.
24/04/18 04:16
Black Monks :

I'm always happy if I get challenged once and thrilled if I get challenged twice. Been that way for probably a year where there is a real matching problem. Fans should ultimately impact gate money and nothing else. Either a guild champ system (this is my preferred) or an avg individual champ rating (this could be manipulated in a similar way by the weak guilds who keep low fans, they would just bring on low level teams and claim they are doing it for developmental reasons even though they had never done it before). I don't like fan avg or star avg either due to manipulation. I think rugby spirit is to be your best and try to play the best.

I like the guild ranking system you could do it exactly like map challenge games instead of teams you challenge guilds to find you next challenge you look on the map that way the top guilds will be playing each other
26/04/18 14:06
Fair play to LE XV De France. Played most of their games and a good scrap for the draw.
Problem is that now we've drawn Damage Inc.
A fair few 64's and 65's in there hey Phalanx
27/04/18 08:54
+1 to that idea new socks.
27/04/18 21:32
l-l•Sharkie•l-l mongrel :

Fair play to LE XV De France. Played most of their games and a good scrap for the draw.

It's been good so far bud. Nice to play against a guild that doesn't use match bonus in GVG!
27/04/18 22:21
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

l-l•Sharkie•l-l mongrel :

It's been good so far bud. Nice to play against a guild that doesn't use match bonus in GVG!

Only plonkers with no guts or backbone use bonus in a GC and we all know who they are