banned teams

01/02/20 20:40
AB1977 :

When i can work out how to post screenshots on here i'll post

When you do can you please tell me to so I can show my evidence.. I have no clue how to do it.
01/02/20 20:54
Can add links to websites and videos but not pictures it seems
01/02/20 23:24
AB1977 :

Can add links to websites and videos but not pictures it seems

What is your team name, I know a lot of people on the game, im friends with most and could likley get you the screen shots that way that would prove what I'm saying..
I don't like the accusations one bit.
02/02/20 04:31
Guest JEXZW :

I tell you what is bunk about this: Shit head snitcher-sniper calls out Damage for cheating and they get the death penalty when in FACT that many including snitcher and his French clan have done the same thing, along with others, but because they've been handing you your arse in GC you had to go there, POES!. You're going to tell me that you and your boys over there haven't taken advantage of SN lack of overview of this? Then tell me this: why do your players constantly over bid on all the auction players? With endless resources including RP's and GB to master that cheeky chip and chase you like to use. Let's see you post what you've spent on here vs what's been refunded by ALL before calling the kettle black and denigrate another guild that just was so dominate that others felt like they need to call them out. Sore losers, get a pair and quit retiring and stating it every other season, snitcher-sniper

The french have been doing the same thing but yet no french team or any member from La Cag have been banned. If any person fro. La Cag has been getting away with fraud Someone will report them in no matter of time. But yet La Cag are playing the game as normal.
02/02/20 04:32
You all talk sh1t on here. End of
02/02/20 05:07
hgfuest_1467624187677 :

The french have been doing the same thing but yet no french team or any member from La Cag have been banned. If any person fro. La Cag has been getting away with fraud Someone will report them in no matter of time. But yet La Cag are playing the game as normal.

So you couldn't comprehend that nobody in La Cag were banned because they didn't buy players this way?

If you are in La Cag you can claim this..... if not, you should get your facts straight.
02/02/20 08:36
The only way to punish these types of players is to make them lose players and give them poor replacements giving them a ban and then reinstating them to reoffend is meaningless if you wanna hit them where it hurts you have to impact the team quality they have cos they'll soon be able to return and have their top tier side. These are the types of players who just aint bothered who they offend but cos the punishments aint severe enough, but maybe if you demoted them levels and made them lose key players or docked them 100 thousands of rp, I mean proper punishments that would sort a few people out and it might make people leave but if you have reasonable respect for most then you aint gunna have a problem because you won't get punished.
02/02/20 12:57
" TRUTH is not what you want it to be, it is what it is, and you must BEND to its POWER! or live a LIE..." 

Remember how you contacted me Andy via messenger asking for help because your game was so shit! 
All of Damage inc hate me and Mr Goldshagg because they cannot handle the truth but can only sledge.
There is 3 sides to every story remember that... you can only play the man and not the ball and now I can open my mouth as facts have revealed the true frauds... 
Damage Inc is the laugh of the town ... unfortunately.
It was fine when you all had your hands in the cookie Jar but now you defend the crime?
Explain the spreading of RP coins whereby the guilty were passing it down to the " innocent" guild members?
Explain all those 18/19/20 year old all of a sudden Visa players?
Explain why the dynamics of our game was infringed upon during a GC?
Sadly only the tip of the iceberg has been shown to RM community...
Please tell me that this does not amount to Fraud, deception, dishonesty, theft etc... ?

Yet you can only throw unfounded accusations to try discredit me and La Cag players.
Not ONE person from La Cag banned? Not One...
The proof is in the pudding and dont worry Andrew it will all be revealed soon... I cannot wait as we have the facts in front of us ...lol l

I would keep rather quiet if I were you ... many rotten apples in damage because the main spanners infected good folk to become like them... it takes two to tango so no sympathy from me.

see you on the field :))) and have a nice day!
02/02/20 13:09
Crusaders RM :

Guest 8KX3W :

Crusaders RM :

{Ystradgynlais} :

The Master :

Im not banned and im in damage, there are loads banned in nearly all guilds. Rumour is though certain French guilds have escaped punishment.

Or have concidered that they don't need to steel to be good just saying....

You was shit u just inherated a decent team

Did he inherate a team? The discussion was never about who inherate what...

Why haven't you played since yesterday... were you also naughty...???

I've got bored of playng at the top level its playing the same teams over and over again so ive started again with a new team to make it intresting and enjoyable again for your information!
While we're on the subject of cheating im sure people will remember when Jonathon (Ystradgynlais) sold all his players and during the championship game the Auction ended on his players, with his team actually being the highest bidder on his own player!
im pretty sure there is a cheat going on there he probably also kept the RPS for the sale as well but you have selective memory when it comes to that.
Also on the fact of cheating if u read the terms and conditions you're not allowed to transfer teams so should we report Christo for running a team that isn't his!!!!

We all remember you doing this Martin, So be careful what you say.
02/02/20 13:36
Kieran Woods :

The only way to punish these types of players is to make them lose players and give them poor replacements giving them a ban and then reinstating them to reoffend is meaningless if you wanna hit them where it hurts you have to impact the team quality they have cos they'll soon be able to return and have their top tier side. These are the types of players who just aint bothered who they offend but cos the punishments aint severe enough, but maybe if you demoted them levels and made them lose key players or docked them 100 thousands of rp, I mean proper punishments that would sort a few people out and it might make people leave but if you have reasonable respect for most then you aint gunna have a problem because you won't get punished.

The players in question have had the items they did not pay for removed and they are serving bans depending on the severity. If you refunded one player they are serving a one season ban, two seasons for two refunds, etc.. Any that did more than about five have been permenatly banned. Only two that I know of in damage are on lifetime bans the other handful are serving between 1-3 season ban for doing 1-3 player refunds which equate to less than £50.

People keep throwing the word fraud around but in actually its a payment dispute. If nitro wanted to take this further it would be a small claims court and not a criminal court and I think that's quite important to remember.

I think it's also important to remember that though some possibley received refunds for players one season, this didn't give them any advantage on the field, everyone plays with full teams of visas at the top and they were no different. Them doing this hasn't impacted on any other player in this game, just nitros bank account.

There are tons of loopholes in this game, rp transfer, price fixing in ah, match fixing, multi buy, the ability to see people's cash, etc.. People use these on a daily basis and consider them fine and not cheating which in my opinion is questionable.. The only way to get people from abusing these loopholes is for Nitro to clean up their game and remove the loopholes, every one of them.
I'm not condoning the actions of any involved but in reality the problem of match fixing or ah house price fixing has far more impact on other game players than there actions did yet nitro still let this slide as it doesn't effect their bank balance.
Personally for me this sums up nitro to a tee.. Loopholes in the game have been exploited for years that effected the other game players but not them so they do nothing about it, they can't even give us a stable platform or engine to play the game on.. A few players exploit a different loophole in protest of this, a loophole which doesn't effect players in the game but does effect the banks of nitro and one in which they failed to follow procedures properly and nitro come down like a ton of bricks.
I would expect them to be a bit more even handed over the loophole abuse if I'm honest but as ever if it effects them they care if it effects us they don't.
.... Here have a shiny tournament that only top level players can win....