Wales

03/02/20 12:00
Pathetic human being? LOL, for stating facts?

I don't know how many times did Sniper retire... why should I care? What does that have to do with SN incompetence to manage this situation? I said it before and I will say it again... Wales' team should have been banned permanently.
03/02/20 12:12
Dreadlocked warriors :

He has paid what he owed nitro, handed the team to someone else and retired.
There are no longer any payment disputes concerning that team and so no punishment to serve.
No idea why nitro stuck him in a retired league, take that up with them.

You see Andy, according to your mate Martin this is not allowed. So why does he complain if you are doing it yourselves?

Martin told Christo he was not allowed to take over Jonathan's account... apparently against terms and conditions you know? LOL
03/02/20 12:37
Guest 8KX3W :

Dreadlocked warriors :

There are no longer any payment disputes concerning that team and so no punishment to serve.

You see Andy, according to your mate Martin this is not allowed. So why does he complain if you are doing it yourselves?

Martin told Christo he was not allowed to take over Jonathan's account... apparently against terms and conditions you know? LOL

Yeh it is technically but nitro has allways turned a blind eye to it because if the team continues they will continue to get money. I've even known them to help the transfer take place, though that was sometime ago.
But yes this has happened in more guilds than I can put to memory.
03/02/20 12:45
LOL exactly
03/02/20 13:01
Guest 8KX3W :

Crusaders RM :

So what! I can’t believe how pathetic some of u are

Pathetic huw?

You for a starters is pathetic!! U know for a fact that Huw has no control over what league he’s in! So why start a topic about him?
03/02/20 13:04
Guest 8KX3W :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Hiding behind an un named account and knows my name? Who could that possibly be I thing it’s our old Pal Jonathan are u returning as well??
03/02/20 13:13
Snakeman he defrauded?
NO
Sniper he defrauded?
NO
You quote them when they are clean.
WALES he defrauded?
yes, he soiled the game and the name of his guild

Guest CTS24J :

Snakeman was in a retired league last season, what is your problem? You clearly are a pathetic human being. How many times has sniper retired? Level 100 set for retirement, level 107 last season make your mind up and fuck off already.

03/02/20 13:17
Crusaders RM :

Guest 8KX3W :

Dreadlocked warriors :

Hiding behind an un named account and knows my name? Who could that possibly be I thing it’s our old Pal Jonathan are u returning as well??

lol Jonathan will never be this nice to you
03/02/20 13:19
are we pathetic? but what are you?
you spit on our backs, you still quote teams from the cag, treated like cheaters.
but what are you? Big shit

Crusaders RM :

03/02/20 13:23
it has no control over the guild but the guild can control its members
why did you change names, flags? he thought to be forgotten?

Crusaders RM :

Guest 8KX3W :

Crusaders RM :

Pathetic huw?

You for a starters is pathetic!! U know for a fact that Huw has no control over what league he’s in! So why start a topic about him?